- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Fibaro Z-Wave Door Sensor Black
$83.77 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
The sensor FGDW-002-3 ZW5 of Fibaro is a sensor that works by battery by magnetic contact, compatible with Z-Wave technology.
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor 2 is a wireless, battery powered, Z-Wave Plus compatible magnetic contact sensor. Changing the device’s status will automatically send signal to the Z-Wave controller and associated devices.
Sensor can be used to trigger scenes and wherever there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet. In addition the FIBARO Door/Window Sensor 2 is equipped with a built-in temperature sensor.
What’s in it for you?
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave + controller.
- Supports protected mode (security mode of the Z-Wave network) with AES-128 encryption.
- It works with other Z-Wave network devices, but as a battery device it does not take part in signal routing.
- The opening of the door / window is detected by separating the sensor body and a magnet.
- Built-in temperature sensor.
- Detects handling, when it is separated or opened.
|Power supply:||3.6V DC battery|
|Battery type:||ER14250 (1/2AA)|
|Battery life:||est. 2 years (default settings)|
|EU directives compliance:||RED 2014/53/EU RoHS 2011/65/EU|
|Radio protocol:||Z-Wave (500 series chip)|
|Radio frequency:||868.4 MHz EU; 908.4 MHz US; 921.4 MHz ANZ; 869.0 MHz RU;|
|Radio transmit power:||up to 2 dBm (EIRP)|
|Range:||up to 50m (164ft) outdoors up to 40m (131ft) indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)|
|Destined environment:||Indoor use only|
|Operating temperature:||0-40°C (32-104°F)|
|Temperature measuring range:||0-60°C (32-140°F)|
|Temperature measuring accuracy:||±0.5°C (±0.9°F)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||71 x 18 x 18 mm (2.8 x 0.7 x 0.7 inch)|