- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Fibaro Smart Implant
$93.49(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
FIBARO Smart Implant allows to enhance the functionality of wired sensors and other devices by adding Z-Wave network communication.
FIBARO Smart Implant allows to enhance the functionality of wired sensors and other devices by adding Z-Wave network communication.You can connect binary sensors, analog sensors, DS18B20 temperature sensors or DHT22 humidity and temperature sensor to report their readings to the Z-Wave controller.
It can also control devices by opening/closing output contacts independently of the inputs.
What’s in it for you?
- Compatible with any certified Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater
- Allows for connecting sensors: 6 DS18B20 sensors, 1 DHT sensor, 2 x 2-wire analog sensor, 2 x 3-wire analog sensor, 2 x binary sensors
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Z-Wave Plus
|Power supply||9-30V DC ±10%|
|Inputs||2 0-10V or digital inputs 1 serial 1-wire input|
|Outputs||2 potential-free outputs|
|Supported digital sensors||6 DS18B20 or 1 DHT22|
|Maximum current on outputs||150mA|
|Maximum voltage on outputs||30V DC / 20V AC ±5%|
|Built-in temperature sensor measurement range||-55°C–126°C (-67°F–259°F)|
|Operating temperature||0–40°C (32–104°F)|
|Radio protocol||Z-Wave (500 series chip)|
|Radio frequency||868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU; 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US; 921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ; 869.0 MHz RU;|
|Radio ransmit power||max. 7 dBm (EIRP)|
|Range||up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors up to 40m (131 ft) indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)|
|Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)||29 x 18 x 13 mm (1.14” x 0.71” x 0.51”)|
|Compliance with EU directives||RoHS 2011/65/EU RED 2014/53/EU|