- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Fibaro Flood Sensor
$114.18 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
This unique device can guard you and your family’s safety. With its advanced technology and precision, the Fibaro Flood Sensor will alert you of a threatening flood, or a rapid temperature rise or drop.
FIBARO Flood Sensor is a universal, Z-Wave compatible, flood and temperature sensor. Device can be battery or VDC powered. Flood alarm is sent to the Z-Wave network devices or additionally to any alarm system controller, through opening a NC contact.
The device has built in temperature sensor, monitoring temperature of e.g. floor. Flood Sensor is designed to be placed on the floor or on a wall with a flood sensor probe extended by connected wire. The device has built in visual LED indicator and acoustic alarm. LED diode signals flood, operating mode or the Z-Wave network communication range.
In addition, the sensor is equipped with a tilt sensor reporting tilt or movement to the main controller e.g. when someone has taken the Sensor from its original location. FIBARO Flood Sensor is sink-proof, which means it drifts on the water surface and keeps on sending alarm signal in case of substantial inundation of water.
What’s in it for you?
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller (firmware 3.2 or higher)
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- May be connected to any alarm system (potential free output terminal)
- Extremely easy installation – simply put on a surface prone to flooding
- May be installed anywhere – flood sensor’s contacts extended with a wire
- Battery or VDC powered. When connected to an external, 12/24V DC power source, the battery serves as an emergency power source
- Theft protection – tilt is reported to the Z-Wave network or alarm system’s main controller
- Two operating modes – flood/temperature sensor or just a temperature sensor.
- Alarm is signalled by sound, visual indicator (LED diode) and Z-Wave
|Power supply:||Battery or 12–24V DC supply (LPS or NEC class 2)|
|Battery type:||CR123A/CR17345 battery, 3.0V DC|
|Power consumption (at VDC operation)||0.4W|
|Output terminals maximum current carrying capacity: (ALARM NC, TAMP NC)||25mA|
|Maximum voltage at output terminals: (SMOKE NC, TAMP NC)||24V DC / 20V AC|
|EU standards compliance:||RED 2014/53/EU RoHS 2011/65/EU|
|Radio protocol:||Z-Wave Z-Wave+ (firmware 3.2 or higher)|
|Radio frequency:||868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU; 908.4 or 916.0 MHz US; 921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ; 869.0 MHz RU;|
|Radio transmit power:||up to -5 dBm (EIRP)|
|Range:||up to 50 m outdoors up to 30 m indoors up to 40 m indoors (firmware 3.2 or higher) (depending on terrain and building structure)|
|Operational temperature:||0°C to 40°C – battery powering mode -20°C to 70°C – VDC powering mode|
|Measured temperature range:||-20°C to 100°C|
|Temperature measuring accuracy:||0.5°C (within 0 – 40°C range)|
|Dimensions (diameter x height):||72 x 28mm|