- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
EV-105 LASER LIGHTING BLACK PROJECTOR Wxga 2000 Ansi Hdmi Sd Card Slot Wifi
$3,478.79(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
EV-105 LASER LIGHTING BLACK PROJECTOR WXGA 2000 ANSI HDMI SD CARD SLOT WIFI
Create stunning visual displays and immersive environments with the LightScene EV-105, the cutting-edge digital signage solution from Epson. A convergence of lighting and display technology, LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or material, unleashing dynamic, experiential content for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications. Designed to blend in discreetly to any setting — from retail, hospitality and event spaces to showrooms and museums — LightScene EV-105 offers a sleek, black spotlight design, with an array of configuration, mounting and programming options
Brighter, vivid projection
White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see every day. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors’ white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colour to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Utilise the built in spotlight feature to draw attention to key items or immerse them in custom content. The EV-100 series has the ability to combine overlay effects to enhance the spotlight feature – adjust colour, shape, transparency and colour temperature.
What’s in it for you?
- Integrated lighting and digital display – project dynamic, experiential content to engage audiences in retail, hospitality and event spaces, showrooms and museums.
- Create head-turning digital signage – illuminate and project on virtually any surface or material, for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications.
- Blends in discreetly – sleek, spotlight design easily blends into its surroundings, offering vertical and horizontal rotation, with flexible mounting on tracks, floors, walls or ceilings.
- Breakthrough laser technology – provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation, plus a sealed optical engine, for amazing image quality matched by outstanding performance.
- Robust management and control tools – via Epson’s Web-based application or over the network with Crestron®, Art-Net and more.
- Scalable, for an array of applications – technology for versatile, breathtaking displays.
- Easily programmable – includes templates, effects, colour filters and customisable options; playlist and playback function allows for seamless content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors.
- Flexible positioning – 1.58x powered optical zoom, plus powered focus, allows the projector to be installed in both large and small spaces.
- Expansive connectivity – HDMI®, RJ-45, wired and wireless LAN, and SD card slot for direct content storage when needed.
- Bright visual display system – HDMI®, 2,000 lumens equal colour and white brightness for vibrant, rich colour.
|Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|0.59-inch (D8, C2fine)|
|1 - 2.21 (Total)|
|(Optical zoom: 1 - 1.58, Digital zoom: 1 - 1.4)|
|30" to 150" [0.87 to 4.51 m] (Zoom: Wide)|
|30" to 150" [1.41 to 7.16 m] (Zoom: Tele)|
|60" screen 1.79 - 2.19 m|
|1.38 (Zoom: Wide), 2.19 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number|
|Projection Lens Focal Length|
|18.2 mm - 28.4 mm|
|Colour Light Output|
|White Light Output|
|Native Aspect Ratio|
|20000 hours (Light Source mode: Normal)|
|20000 hours (Light Source mode: Quiet)|
|30000 hours (Light Source mode: Extended)|
|Vertical: -45 to +45 degrees|
|Horizontal: -40 to +40 degrees|
|Adjustment Angle - Vertical|
|Upper: 90 degrees to Lower: 90 degrees|
|Adjustment Angle - Horizontal|
|Adjustment Angle - Rotatory|
|0 degrees to 90 degrees (Portrait projection)|
|Input: SD Card|
|1 x SDHC, up to 32GB, more than Class 10|
|1 x USB type A - power supply only|
|1 x HDMI|
|1 x RJ45 (100Mbs)|
|1 x Stereo mini jack|
|EasyMP Network & Control|
|- Supported features|
|- Timetables (Scheduled Playlists)|
|- SD Viewer|
|- Movies (MotionJPEG)|
|Direct Power On|
|Projection unit: f175 x D265|
|Power supply unit: W459 x D110 x H65 (with Cable Cover)|
|Approx 6.9 kg (Main unit 5 kg, Direct mount unit 1.9 kg)|
|Power Consumption: Laser on|
|Power Consumption: Standby|
|0.3W (communication off)|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|LightScene EV-100 Laser Projector, Direct Mount Unit, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, Cable Cover, 2 x HDMI Clamps, 3m Power Cable|