- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Epson V11H914153 – EF-100B WXGA Laser Portable Home Theatre Black Projector 2000lm 2500001
$1,885.90(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Use the Epson EF-100 Home Theatre Projector to quickly and easily present slideshows, view images, or stream movies to a large, flat surface with optimum visual clarity.
Brighter, Vivid Projection
White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see everyday. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors’ white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colour to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don’t force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness. In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
Laser Light Source
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson’s laser light source technology, offering fit and forget reliability to keep maintenance to a minimum.
Project on virtually any wall or screen
This is the ideal device for a wide range of entertainment in any room, such as projecting onto the ceiling or floor. The EF-100 series can be rotated 360° in any direction – horizontally, vertically and rotationally – without any loss in image brightness. Project up to 150″ on virtually any wall or screen and have the versatility of 1-1.35x digital zoom and auto vertical keystone correction for easy adjustments onto almost any surface.
Light-weight and portable design
Weighing in at only 2.7kg, the EF-100 Series is perfect for being carried from room-to-room for entertainment at every turn. With its slim, light-weight design, this is the ultimate family-friendly display device, not only for around the home but also perfect for trips away.
What’s in it for you?
- Laser Light Source – Experience astonishing quality and reliability.
- Up to 3x Brighter Colours and Reliable Performance* – 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- Extraordinary sharpness and detail – Over 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and WXGA resolution.
- Bright and compact – 2,000 lm colour brightness and 2,000 lm white brightness in a small, portable unit makes the EF-100 series an ideal fit for any occasion.
- Modern design – Available in both matte black and neutral white, perfect for any environment.
- 360° Installation – Project in any angle, from horizontal to vertical and everything in-between.
- Auto vertical keystone correction – Flexible positioning and quick adjustments make for easy entertainment right out of the box.
- Streaming Media Player Bay – HDMI connectivity with a space in the back of the projector perfect for attaching small streaming media devices.
- Easy Setup – A new simple welcome guide and easy-to-use remote puts all the most commonly used functions right at your fingertips.
- Built-in speaker – Getting started is easy with a built-in 5W speaker.
- 3 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
|What's In The Box|
|EF-100B Projector, 1.8m Power Cable, Quick Start Guide, Remote Control + Batteries|
|Colour Light Output|
|White Light Output|
|Native Aspect Ratio|
|Up to 16.77 million colours|
|Vertical: -45 to +45 degrees (Auto)|
|Horizontal: -40 degrees to +40 degrees|
|1.0 - 1.35 (Digital Zoom)|
|30" to 150" [0.65 m to 3.41 m] (Zoom: Wide)|
|22" to 111" [0.65 m to 3.41 m] (Zoom: Tele)|
|60" screen 1.34 m - 1.81 m|
|1.04 (Zoom: Wide), 1.40 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number|
|Projection Lens Focal Length|
|1 x USB for 2A Power Supply, Firmware update|
|1 x USB mini B (service)|
|1 x HDMI|
|1 x Audio Out for Headphone|
|1 x 5W|
|Direct Power On|
|Yes (SBC, aptX)|
|Kensington®-style lock provision|
|Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural, Cinema|
|Dimensions D x W x H|
|230 x 210 x 92 mm|
|Laser on 172 W|
|Energy Saving 0.4 W|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)|