- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
EATON 5S1600AU – 5S 1600VA/960W Line Interactive UPS LCD
$469.00(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Ideal for protecting work stations, business telephony, network devices and point-to-sale equipment
Affordable power protection for work stations and POS equipment
- The Eaton 5S UPS provides effective power protection, even in disturbed electrical environments. Voltage fluctuations are automatically corrected using an AVR device (booster/fader), without needing the batteries.
- The 5S not only provides a supply with battery backup to keep equipment operating during power cuts ,but also provides effective protection against damaging surges
- The 5S protects networked equipment from “back door” power surges coming through Ethernet, internet or telephone lines
- The 5S’s periodic automatic battery testing ensures early detection if a battery needs to be replaced
- The easy-to-replace battery helps to extend the UPS service life
- The 5S can be installed vertically over or under a desk, or horizontally under a screen. Its compact, slimline form factor even allows it to be easily integrated in to environments with space constraints
- The 5S features an HID-compliant USB port, for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux). The 5S is also compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software
- All models come bundled with a USB cable for PC connection
- Reduced wasted energy consumption from standby power drain of connected peripheral equipment with ECO control function
What’s in it for you??
- Power management : Enhance your power protection capabilities and ensure safe system shutdown with the Eaton UPS Companion software. The 5S interface is auto-recognized when plugged into computers with Windows, Macintosh and Linux environments.
- LCD : Access critical UPS information including battery time and outage tracking in a single screen view with the user friendly LCD.
- Data protection : Safeguard your work and data with the UPS Companion software by gracefully shutting down your equipment during power outages.
- EcoControl : Save up to 30 percent on energy consumption by shutting down non-essential peripherals when the computer is turned off.
- Convenient form factor: Fit the 5S easily into tight spaces with its slim form factor. The versatile 5S can be used as a tower or as a desktop monitor stand.
- Surge protection: Provide surge protection for network phone lines, cable TV and satellite applications.
Datasheet and User Manual
|Line-Interactive (AVR with Booster + Fader)|
|Tower or under monitor|
|Dimensions (H x W x D, mm)|
|250 x 87 x 382|
|2 years warranty including batteries|
|Input Voltage Range|
|50-60 Hz autoselect|
|Output voltage regulation|
|230 V +/- 10%|
|Automatic battery test, deep-discharge protection, cold-start capable, replaceable batteries|
|HID-compliant USB port for automatic integration with most common operating systems (Windows Vista, 7 & 8, Linux, Mac OS X), cable supplied|
|Environmental & Standards|
|< 40 dB at 1 Meter|
|0 to 40°C|
|IEC/EN 62040-1, IEC/EN 62040 -3|
|CB Report, CE mark|
|Data Line Protection|
|Tel/Fax/Modem/Internet and Ethernet|