- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
EATON 5E2000IUSB-AU – Eaton 5E UPS 2000VA/1200W 3 x ANZ OUTLET
$398.30 (inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Ideal for protecting – Workstations, Business Telephony, Routers, Point-of-sale equipment
Essential power protection for workstations and POS equipment
- The Eaton 5E UPS provides effective power protection, even in disturbed electrical environments. Voltage fluctuations are automatically corrected using an AVR device (booster/fader), without needing the batteries.
- Trust a leading manufacturer with decades of experience dedicated to developing reliable power quality equipment
- Rely on batteries anytime: 5E batteries are permanently recharged (even when the UPS is turned off but mains is present). 5E can start without mains (Cold-start).
- 5E’s compact form factor allows it to be easily integrated into environments with space constraints.
- The 5E features an HID-compliant USB port, for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/ Mac OS/Linux). 5E is compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software.
- 650 & 850VA models have no fan so are perfect for deployment at an operators workstation, where fan noise can be an issue
Made for the local ANZ market
- ANZ general purpose outlets are features on all models, no need for conversion cables.
Datasheet and User Guide
|Line-Interactive (AVR with Booster + Fader)|
|Input voltage range|
|50-60 Hz autoselect|
|HID-compliant USB port for automatic integration with most common operating systems (Windows Vista, 7 & 8, Linux,Mac OS X)|
|Safety & EMC|
|IEC/EN 62040-1, IEC/EN 62040 -2, C-Tick|
|Dimensions H x W x D|
|180 x 133 x 330 mm|