- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-Link Deco E4(3-pack) AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
$254.05(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Deco is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home. Enjoy fast, stable connections for an army of devices in a whole-home coverage.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco E4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 372 square metre(3-pack). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.
No More Buffering
Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices.
2-in-1 Router and Access Point Modes
Flexible and multifunctional, the Deco E4 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router or access point. Just choose the mode for your actual network demands and experience the maximum wireless flexibility.
All Decos Can Work Together
Deco E4 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
Wi-Fi Made Easy
App-Based Setup:Installing Deco E4 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the Deco app and follow its onscreen directions.
Easy Management:Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away in the Deco app, including seeing the connected devices, prioritizing your devices, setting up a guest network and more
Voice Control:Pair with Alexa to control Deco E4 with simple voice commands. Enjoy the convenient life.
What’s in it for you?
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco E4 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 370 square metres. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco E4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with the major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
|AC adapter input||100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.3A|
|AC adapter output||12V ⎓ 1A|
|Ports||2 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Ports, 1 Power Port|
|Button||1 Reset button on the underside|
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.6 × 3.6 in. (190.5 × 90.7 × 90.7 mm)|
|Antenna Type||2 internal dual-band antennas per Deco unit|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||867 Mbps at 5 GHz, 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz|
|Transmit Power||FCC: <30 dBm, CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz), <23 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP|
|Management||Local Management, Remote Managemen|
|Firewall Security||SPI Firewall|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network x 1, 5 GHz guest network x 1|
|Working Modes||Router, Access Point|
|Certification||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA,RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||3 Deco units 3 Power Adapters 1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable|
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||iOS 9.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉) Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|