- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
D-Link DXE-810S 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ PCI Express Adapter
$494.95(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
High-performance adapter designed for high-speed PCI Express bus architecture
The D-Link DXE-810S 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ PCI Express Adapter is a high-performance adapter designed for the high-speed PCI Express bus architecture. It offers increased bandwidth, reliability, and more functionality than standard PCI network cards. It is specifically designed to allow throughput at rates up to 20 Gbps, thus eliminating the bottleneck that exists with current 32 and 64-bit PCI bus architectures.
The DXE-810S features TCP, UDP, and IP checksum offloading functionality, which transfers the checksum processing tasks from the computer’s CPU to the network card. The DXE-810S’s ability to handle the checksum processing means that the CPU’s processing power can be used for other tasks while still achieving 10 Gbps network speeds.
Advanced Features and Security
The card features onboard screening of 802.1Q VLAN tagged Ethernet frames, allowing you to assign multiple subnets to each server and isolate devices within each VLAN from the rest of the network for better traffic control and security. With support for advanced features such as 802.3x Flow Control, Jumbo Frames, and SNMP for network management, the DXE-810S can easily interoperate with your current networking equipment.
What’s in it for you?
- High-speed throughput with rates of up to 20 Gbps allow for seamless data transfer
- High-performance PCE Express 2.0 interface with support for auto-negotiation
- Greater flexibility and connection distances of up to a 100 m with 10GBASE-T
- Wide server support, including Windows Server, RHEL, SLES, Solaris, VMware, Windows Hyper, and DOS
|Data Transfer Rate|