- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
D-Link DEM-421XT 10Gbps XFP Transceiver (Multimode Fibre)
$2,089.95(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
D-Link’s 10G XFP Module series are hot-swappable transceivers that plug into XFP slots on devices and support 10G Ethernet
The D-Link DEM-421XT transceiver provides a high performance solution for serial optical data communication applications
specified for 10Gbps. It’s Small Form Factor Pluggable (XFP) compliant with the Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Specification. The transceiver has a duplex LC connector and provides IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR compliant link for up to 10.51875Gbps transmission for short distance fiber cable applications.
Optical Data Communication
This transceiver provides high performance and cost-effective solution for serial optical data communication applications specified for multi-mode supporting up to 10.51875Gbps rate. It operates with +3.3V and +5V power supply. The transceiver is intended for multi-mode fibre, operates at a nominal wavelength of 850nm and complies with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Small Form Factor Pluggable (XFP). The transceiver consists of a transmitted optical subassembly, a receiver optical subassembly and an electrical subassembly. It is housed in a metal package and the combination produces a reliable component.
This fibre Gigabit transceiver is ideal for deployment as for Ethernet links, fibre channel links at 10Gbps, high-speed backbone interconnection and switched backbones.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 300 m multi-mode fiber cable distance coverage
- Compliance with IEEE-802.3ae 10GBASE-SR specifications
- 10.3125Gbps to 10.51875Gbps transmission rates support
- 850nm wave length
- +3.3V/5V power supply support
- Compliant with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Small Form Factor Pluggable (XFP)
- Duplex LC connector
- Full duplex 802.3x Flow Control support
- Built-in 2-wire digital management and diagnostic interface
|Maximum Cable Distance Coverage|