- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Cyberdata 11463 – SIP Heavy Duty Emergency Keypad Call Station
$4,174.50(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
The CyberData SIP Heavy Duty Emergency Keypad Call Station provides a heavy duty and industrial option for your VoIP project.
CyberData’s SIP Heavy Duty Emergency Keypad Call Station is a PoE powered IP phone for environmentally demanding installations.
The enclosure is powder-coated for corrosion resistance.
Fully compatible with most on-premise and hosted IP-PBX systems, the CyberData SIP Heavy Duty Emergency Keypad Call Station provides a heavy duty and industrial option for your VoIP project.
What’s in it for you?
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Doubles as a paging speaker
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate
- Hands free operation
- Push to call and emergency call buttons
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Easy support drill guides for top and bottom mount glands
- LED for visual indication of call
- Electronic ringer
- Concurrent SIP call and multicast paging
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Network web management and firmware download
- Programmable speed dial
Datasheet and Guide
|SIP RFC 3261 Compatible|
|PoE 802.3af compliant or +24 VDC @ 1000mA Regulated Power Supply|
|1A at 30 VDC|
|Temperature: -40° to +140°F (-40° to + 60°C)|
|Humidity: 0-95% RH Non-Condensing|
|Dust Resistant: Full Gasket Faceplate|
|-40 degrees C to 70 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 158 degrees F)|
|Up to 15,000 ft. (4573 m)|
|G711 A-Law and u-Law, G.722|
|Dimensions(Dimensions are measured from the perspective of the product being upright with the front of the product facing you.)|
|Length: 9.0 inches [229 mm], Width: 3.6 inches [91 mm], Height: 10.5 inches [267 mm]|
|Weight / Boxed Weight|
|7 lbs (3.2 kg) / 10.0 lbs (4.6 kg)|
|CE; EMC Directive - Class A EN 55032 & EN 55024, LV Safety Directive- EN 60950-1, RoHS Compliant, FCC; Part 15 Class A, Industry Canada; ICES-3 Class A, IEEE 802.3 Compliant|
|2 years limited|