- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Cyberdata 11462 – SIP Armored Ringdown Phone
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
The CyberData SIP Armored Steel Ringdown Phone provides a heavy duty and industrial option for your VoIP project.
CyberData’s SIP Armored Steel Ringdown Phone is a PoE powered IP phone for environmentally demanding installations.
Powder coated with stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance.
Fully compatible with most on-premise and hosted IP-PBX systems, the CyberData SIP Armored Steel Ringdown Phone provides a heavy duty and industrial option for your VoIP project.
What’s in it for you?
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Corrosion protected and powder coated
- Heavy duty G Type industrial handset
- Vandal resistant armored handset cord with lanyard
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Easy support drill guides for top and bottom mount glands
- Electronic ringer
- Hearing aid compatible and receiver volume adjustment
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Concurrent SIP call and multicast paging
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Network web management and firmware download
Datasheet and Guide
|SIP RFC 3261 Compatible|
|PoE 802.3af compliant or +24 VDC @ 1000mA Regulated Power Supply|
|1A at 30 VDC|
|Water/Dust Tight Enclosure: Type 4X and IP66|
|Temperature: -40° to +140°F (-40° to + 60°C)|
|Humidity:0-95% RH Non-Condensing|
|Full Gasket Faceplate|
|-40 degrees C to 70 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 158 degrees F)|
|Up to 15,000 ft. (4573 m)|
|G711 A-Law and u-Law, G.722|
|Dimensions(Dimensions are measured from the perspective of the product being upright with the front of the product facing you.)|
|Length: 5.0 inches [127 mm], Width: 5.1 inches [130 mm], Height: 9.0 inches [229 mm]|
|Weight / Boxed Weight|
|4 lbs (1.82 kg) / 6 lbs (2.7 kg)|
|CE; EMC Directive – Class A EN 55032 & EN 55024, LV Safety Directive – EN 60950-1, RoHS Compliant, FCC; Part 15 Class A, Industry Canada; ICES-3 Class A, IEEE 802.3 Compliant|
|2 years limited|