- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Corsair HS60 PRO Black Yellow Trim STEREO 7.1 Surround, memory foam, Discord Certified, PC and Console compatible Gaming Headset
$139.15 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
The CORSAIR HS60 PRO SURROUND Gaming Headset delivers both comfort and quality with memory foam ear pads, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers, and a detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone.
CRAFTED FOR COMFORT
Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers deliver the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield. Immerse yourself in 7.1 surround sound, creating a multi-channel audio experience that puts you right in the middle of your game.
What’s in it for you?
- Plush memory foam and adjustable ear cups provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
- Legendary CORSAIR build quality and metal construction ensures long-term durability.
- Precision tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers bring superior sound quality with wide range and accuracy.
- Optimized unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality and is fully detachable for use on the go.
- The included USB adapter unlocks virtual 7.1 surround sound on PC delivering immersive multi-channel audio.
- Easy access on ear volume and mute controls for on-the-fly adjustments.
- Multi-platform compatible with PC, Xbox One*, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices. *May require Microsoft adapter sold separately.
|Audio CUE Software||Yes|
|Headphone Frequency Response||20Hz - 20 kHz|
|Headphone Battery Life||N/A|
|Headphone Sensitivity||111dB (+/-3dB)|
|Headphone Wireless Range||N/A|
|Impedance||32 Ohms @ 1 kHz|
|Headphone Connector||3.5mm analog|
|Model||HS50 PRO Stereo|
|Platform||PC, PS4, XBOX One, Nintendo Switch, Mobile devices|
|Microphone Impedance||2.0k Ohms|
|Microphone Type||Unidirectional noise cancelling|
|Microphone Frequency Response||100Hz to 10kHz|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-40dB (+/-3dB)|