Save Time, Energy and Money with VOIP Conference Phonesadmin
VOIP conference phones really make the world seem more connected. With the latest VOIP technologies, you can connect and collaborate with groups easily, in fact VOIP phones are common in many organisations.
There are numerous advantages that are available with VOIP conference phones, but it’s the cost savings compared to an analogue conference phone system which is the most noticeable.
It’s also worth noting that as the world moves to a more digital platform, it’s likely that analogue systems will be phased out.
A particular brand of VOIP conference phones which stands out is the Polycom SoundStation Series. Polycom is particularly known for:
- Clear voice and sound quality, making meetings super easy
- Smooth and seamless conversations
- 360 degree microphone pickup
- Improve the quality of your meetings and the productivity they produce
A few of the different models of the Polycom Soundstation conference phones that come highly recommended are:
Designed for smaller office rooms and smaller meetings, perfect for businesses that are just starting up.
- 7 foot microphone range.
- Has a convenient 248 x 68 backlit panel display
- Comes with 4 different programmable keys.
Designed for small or medium sized rooms, this is perfect for most businesses
- Has a microphone pickup range up to 12 feet away.
- The range can be expanded using expansion mics for your convenience.
- Choose either wired or wireless expansion mics
- It has a 24 x 68 white backlit panel display and also a 2.5mm headset jack.
Built for large rooms, this model of the Polycom Soundstation has the most features compared to the others.
- It has a 2.5mm jack for a headset
- Larger white lit panel display, 255 x 128.
- Amazingly capable of a 20 foot range microphone pickup, and this can be expanded even more through expansion mics.
- It also has 22 kHz of exceptional quality sound.
- You can connect more than one Soundstation to create a longer microphone range and call volume.
- You can use it with the Polycom HDX for video conference calls.
Whilst not a Polycom phone, the Konftel 300IP is worth mentioning. It has the following features:
- Has clear, natural sound that comes from “OmniSound HD”, Konftel’s patented wideband audio technology.
- Has a modern, innovative design which allows intelligent features and makes conference calls more efficient.
- Can record and store meetings on a SD memory card.
- Conference speed dialling to call groups of people.
- Conveniently import and export contact details via the Web interface.
- Create your own phone book with the personal user profile feature.
- ZTI – Zero Touch Installation – a feature that allows the conference call to be “plug-n-play” – no configuration required.
- Utilised PoE (Power over Ethernet), so cables are minimised
For More Information on a Teleconference Solution, Call MyITHub on 1300 769 640 or Visit us at www.MyITHub.com.au