CISCO Wireless-ac/n Dual Radio Access Point With PoE Outdoor Points – WAP150-A-K9-AU
(inc. of GST)
Cisco WAP150 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Points provide a simple, cost-effective way to extend more secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Faster Wi-Fi, Highly Secure Connectivity, Do-It-Yourself Installation
In today’s dynamic business environment, employees are becoming more mobile and collaborative than ever. To stay productive, they need dependable, business-class access to network applications throughout the office. Cisco® WAP150 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Points provide a simple, cost-effective way to extend more secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
The WAP150 access point uses concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage on mobile devices. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support flexible installation and can reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, WAP150 access points support a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customized guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
The WAP150 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point is easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access points to blend well into any small business environment.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, WAP150 access points support both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out
Designed to scale smoothly as your organization grows, the access point features controller-less Single Point Setup, which simplifies the deployment of multiple access points without additional hardware. With WAP150 access points, you can extend business-class wireless networking to employees and guests anywhere in the office, with the flexibility to meet new business needs for years to come.
What’s in it for you??
- The concurrent dual-band radio supports up to 1.2 Gbps for increase capacity and coverage
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points, without requiring additional hardware
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface can enable a high-speed uplink to the wired network
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information
- A captive portal support supports highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles
- Simple installation and an intuitive web-based configuration and wizard can enable fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes
- Support for PoE powered device (PD) can enable easy installation without expensive additional wiring
- Sleek design with multiple internal antennas
- Versatile mounting can enable installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind
|Width||5.31 in. (13.5 cm)|
|Depth||5.31 in. (13.5 cm)|
|Height||1.5 in. (3.8 cm)|
|Weight||12.32 oz (350 g)|
|Processor, Memory, and Storage|
|RAM installed (max)||256 MB|
|Flash memory installed (max)||128 MB|
|Connectivity technology||Wireless AC|
|Data transfer rate||867 + 300 Mbps|
|Data link protocol||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Spread spectrum method|
|Remote management protocol||SNMPv3, HTTP, HTTPS|
|Network and transport protocol||DHCP, Bonjour|
|Frequency band||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Number of radios||2|
|Multiple input, multiple output (MIMO)||2 x 2:2 for 2.4 Ghz and 5 GHz|
|Maximum active WLAN clients||16 per radio|
|Number of access points supported per cluster||4|
|Status indicators||One LED power, WLAN, LAN|
|Features||DHCP support, load balancing, VLAN support, syslog support, email alert, IPv6, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), firmware upgradable, wall mountable, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM), access control list (ACL), quality of service (QoS), RADIUS, multiple SSID, wireless bridge mode, Wireless Scheduler, IPv4, rogue access point detection, captive portal, band steering, Single Point Setup|
|Compliant standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.11a/b/d/e/g/i/n, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1X, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Antenna||4 x internal PIFA|
|Gain level||3.61 dBi at 2.4 GHz, 3.85 dBi at 5 Ghz|
|Expansion and Connectivity|
|Interfaces||1 Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T; RJ-45|
|Cables included||1 network cable|
|Compliant standards||FCC Class B certified, IC|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) supported||802.3af/at|
|Voltage required||DC 12V/1.5A|
|Software and System Requirements|
|Manufacturer warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Minimum operating temperature||32°F|
|Maximum operating temperature||104°F|
|Humidity range operating||10-85% (noncondensing)|