- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
CISCO WAP125-A-K9-AU – Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point with PoE
$176.20 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Connect your mobile devices with faster Wi-Fi. The WAP125 is an entry-level access point designed for small businesses, small offices, or home offices that require fast, simple, and secure Wi-Fi connectivity at an affordable price.
Faster Wi-Fi, Secure Connectivity, Do-It-Yourself Installation.
In today’s dynamic business environment, employees are becoming more mobile and collaborative than ever. To stay productive, they need dependable, business-class access to network applications throughout the office. The Cisco WAP125 Wireless-AC Dual Band Desktop Access Point with PoE provide a simple, cost-effective way to extend secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
The WAP125 access point uses concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage on mobile devices. A Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface with PoE supports flexible installation and can reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent Quality-of-Service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for Voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, the WAP125 access point supports a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customized guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
The WAP125 access point is easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive, compact design with integrated stand allows the access point to be placed on a desk or other flat surface.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the WAP125 access point supports both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
The WAP125 access point offers a captive portal for guest access, allowing you to control Internet access for guests and give your customers a better experience.
What’s in it for you??
- The single radio supports both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz, with speeds up to 867 Mbps for increased capacity and coverage
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface can enable a high-speed uplink to the wired network
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information
- A captive portal supports secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles
- Simple installation and an intuitive web-based configuration wizard enable fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes
- Support for PoE makes installation easy without expensive additional wiring
- Sleek design with multiple internal antennas and integrated stand
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
- Support for Cisco FindIT Network Management platform offers easy management and control
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind
|Width||4.85 in. (12.3 cm)|
|Depth||4.85 in. (12.3 cm)|
|Height||1.25 in. (3.1 cm)|
|Weight||10.72 oz (303 g)|
|Processor, Memory, and Storage|
|RAM installed (max)||256 MB|
|Flash memory installed (max)||128 MB|
|Form factor||ABS material|
|Connectivity technology||Wireless AC|
|Data transfer rate||Up to 867 Mbps|
|Data link protocol||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Spread spectrum method|
|Remote management protocol||SNMPv3, HTTP, HTTPS|
|Network and transport protocol||DHCP, Bonjour|
|Frequency band||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Number of radios||1|
|Multiple input, multiple output (MIMO)||2 x 2:2 for 2.4 Ghz and 5 GHz or 1x1 on both 2.4 Ghz and 5 GHz|
|Maximum active WLAN clients||16|
|Number of access points supported per cluster||None|
|Status indicators||One LED power, WLAN, LAN|
|Roaming||802.11r (when supported by driver)|
|Encryption algorithm||WPA Personal, WPA Enterprise|
|Compliant standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.11a/b/d/e/g/i/n, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1X, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Antenna||2 x internal PIFA|
|Gain level||3 dBi at 2.4 GHz, 4 dBi at 5 Ghz|
|Expansion and Connectivity|
|Interfaces||1 Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T; RJ-45|
|Cables included||1 network cable|
|Mounting kit||No, desktop only|
|Compliant standards||FCC Class B certified, IC|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) supported||802.3af/at|
|Voltage required||DC 12V/1A|
|Software and System Requirements|
|Manufacturer warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Service and support||Cisco Small Business Support Center (SBSC)|
|Service and support details||Service for Small Business, Smart Net|
|Minimum operating temperature||32°F|
|Maximum operating temperature||104°F|
|Humidity range operating||10-85% (noncondensing)|