- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Cisco Unified IP Phone 8865 (CP-8865-K9=)
$480.00(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Cisco IP Phone 8865 – ideal for knowledge workers, as well as administrative, managerial, and executive staff. The 8865 is also well suited to shared work space environments who seek a cost-effective, HD video endpoint experience.
The business-class Cisco IP Phone 8865 combines high-fidelity voice and entry to HD video communications with Cisco Intelligent Proximity for telephony integration with your personal mobile devices.
The IP Phone 8865 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability. Encrypted voice communications for enhanced security. And access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features.
In addition, with Cisco Intelligent Proximity you can use your desk and mobile phones together when you are at your desk. During mobile calls you can move the audio path over to the 8865 for better acoustics. You then could share a conversation with a colleague who listens in. This capability gives you greater flexibility and a superior user experience when at your desk.
The 8865 comes standard with two USB ports so you can charge your personal mobile devices when at your desk and stay connected when away from your desk.
The IP Phone 8865 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed-function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. A five-way navigation cluster helps you transition through menus more easily. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience
The 800 × 480, 24-bit color, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications
720p HD video (encode and decode)
H.264 and Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC)
- The handset is a standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port)
- The standard coiled cord has a custom end for concealed cable routing beneath the phone (cord length is approximately 21 in. [55 cm] coiled and up to 72 in. (183 cm) extended)
- The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can achieve Section 508 loudness requirements by using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant
The full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands free.For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port
You can use an auxiliary port to support electronic hookswitch control with a third-party headset connected to it
External audio ports
The phone has a 3.5-mm stereo line in/out jack (for optional external headset, speakers, or headphones)
Two USB ports enhance the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, in addition to providing charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets
- A side USB port provides up to 500mA power output at 5V or 2.5W
- A back USB (in yellow) port provides 500mA power output and is upgradable to support up to 2.1A power output at 5V or 10.5W
- An internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network (IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/802.3ab) through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC
- The system administrator can designate separate VLANs (IEEE 802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic
- The phone offers Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft [20m] range)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP) is supported for untethered headset connections and voice communications
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) is supported for phone book object exchange between devices
As an alternative to wired Ethernet, the 8865 supports a Wi-Fi radio with integrated antenna enabling connectivity to a Wi-Fi access-point infrastructure, thereby saving on the labor costs of pulling Ethernet cables to every work location. Complete Wi-Fi specifications are included in Table 3 later in this document
The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (Handset, Headset, and Speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting
The phone includes a black bezel; an optional silver bezel is also orderable separately
Dual-position foot stand
The display is easy-to-view and the buttons and keys are easy-to-use. The two-position foot stand supports viewing angles of 35 and 50 degrees; you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone
You can install the phone on a wall using an optional wall-mount kit (orderable separately)
Key expansion module (KEM)
The phone supports up to three KEMs to expand from 5- to 113-line buttons. You have the convenience of many speed dials or programmable features
The phone is compatible with the Kensington Security Slot (K-Slot) antitheft system
What’s in it for you??
- The phone offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone offers a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for both network connection and your PC connection.
- The phone also supports campuses with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN (WLAN) enabled.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers who want this capability
|High-definition video (720p)||Yes|
|Programmable (line) keys||5|
|Cisco Intelligent Proximity||Yes|
|USB (physical ports)||2|