- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Cisco Unified IP Phone 8841 (CP-8841-K9=)
$324.01(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The Cisco IP Phone 8841 is ideal for knowledge workers and remote workers across industries and businesses of all sizes. Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options.
The Cisco IP Phone 8841 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communication for small to large enterprise businesses.
With the Cisco IP Phone 8841, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8841 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control.
The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience.
The 800 × 480, 24-bit color, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
A full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands free.For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port.
You can use an auxiliary port to support electronic hookswitch control with a third-party headset connected to it.
- An internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network (IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/802.3ab) through a RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC.
- The system administrator can designate separate VLANs (IEEE 802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic.
The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (handset, headset, and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting.
The phone includes a black bezel; an optional silver bezel is also orderable separately.
Dual-position foot stand
The display is easy-to-view and the buttons and keys are easy-to-use. The two-position foot stand supports viewing angles of 35 and 50 degrees; you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
You can install the phone on a wall using an optional wall-mount kit (orderable separately).
The phone is compatible with the Kensington Security Slot (K-Slot) antitheft system.
What’s in it for you??
- The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8841 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
|High-definition video (720p)||n/a|
|Programmable (line) keys||5|
|Cisco Intelligent Proximity||n/a|
|USB (physical ports)||n/a|