- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Cisco 8832 IP conference phone
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Cisco 8832, IP conference phone, 74.3 m², Arabic, Bulgarian, CAT, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, German, Dutch,…, Buttons, Charcoal, LCD
The Cisco® IP Conference Phone 8832 is a business-class conferencing station for large meeting rooms and executive offices.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 enhances people-centric collaboration by delivering easy-to-use audio conferencing with astounding voice quality and clarity. Newly developed microphones and loudspeakers provide the richest sound of any conference phone on the market. Our unique acoustic design includes a “studio-monitor” full-range speaker. This loudspeaker architecture provides a dynamic, detailed sound with low distortion and low-frequency clarity, making conferencing an in-person experience with exceptionally clear and natural audio quality.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 provides a simple, flexible, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. With the base unit alone, it provides 360-degree coverage for any 20×20-foot room and up to 10 participants. With the optional wired extension microphone kit, it covers any 20×34-foot room and up to 22 participants. With the optional wireless extension microphone kit (using Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications [DECT] technology), it covers any 20×40-foot room and up to 26 participants. With a daisy-chain configuration of two 8832 units along with the optional wireless extension microphone kit, it covers up to a 20×57-foot room and up to 42 participants. It is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
The 8832 unit has a sleek form by using approachable materials for a differentiated, modern look and feel. The key design elements include the following:
– 3.9-inch 480×128-pixel color LCD
– Textile cover for soft touch and durability
– Large mute button in the middle of the device for easy access from all angles
– LED indicator above the mute button showing the call status
– Raised edge for easier handling and repositioning on tabletop
– Crisp, precise button tactility
– Single USB-C port on the device to minimize the number of cables on the table (an Ethernet injector is required for any non-Wi-Fi deployment)
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||