- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Cambium R190V AUS/NZ cord, 802.11n 2.4 GHZ WLAN router with built-in ATA
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Cambium Networks – cnPilot E400 802.11ac dual band AP; PoE injector,
Cambium Networks – cnPilot E400 802.11ac dual band AP; PoE injector, Cat 5 Ethernet Cable
Cambium Networks offers secure, scalable, cloud-managed WiFi solutions for homes, small business, and both indoor and outdoor enterprise applications. The 802.11ac and 802.11n access points allow for rapid deployment and easy operation, and one-stop, intelligent remote diagnostics round out a managed network that makes it easy to connect the unconnected.
Designed for wireless service providers of both enterprise and distributed enterprise networks, cnPilot™E400 offers WLAN that is scalable, secure, and reliable. The enterprise-grade 802.11ac access points support on-premise or cloud management in a solution that rolls out quickly, blends in to the environment and is easy to operate.
The plenum-rated E400 with 256-user capacity and up to 16 SSIDs ensures network adaptability to the dynamics of growing demand, with advanced features like airtime fairness, Automatic Channel Scanning (ACS), and high client device speeds with band steering.
Backed by Cambium’s cnMaestro™ cloud manager offering end to end visibility of the network and customer devices.
What’s in it for you?
- 802.11ac MIMO concurrent dual band
- Out-of-the box zero touch onboarding
- Multiple management options available (cloud, SNMP, REST, etc)
- Onboard guest access portal for simple deployments
- Rate limiting per SSID and client
- Auto channel selection for allocation of wireless spectrum
- Supplied with 240VAC PoE injector