- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
C6AUTSL305-BU – Serveredge CAT6A 305m Network Cable – UTP Solid PVC 23AWG – BLUE
$305.00(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The CAT6A solid cable is used mostly in bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications.
Serveredge CAT6A 305m UTP Solid Network Cable can be used to connect a variety of devices in a high-speed network. The cable is twisted in four pairs and protected by a PVC jacket. It is packaged in an easy to use pull box carton. The cable is made from the highest quality copper to maximize performance and minimize Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT).
What’s in it for you??
- ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.2 (Class EA)
- IEC 61156-5:2009 (Category 6A)
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 (Category 6A)
- Supports all applications designed to operate over Category 6A or lower rated systems
- Sequential measurement markings on jacket
- Easy & Effective to use pull box packaging
- Supports up to 10GBASE-T applications
- 25 Year Warranty
|Sheath material : PVC|
|Wall thickness of sheath : 0.50mm|
|Rip cord under sheath : Yes|
|Insulation material : High-density polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Insulation thickness : 0.22mm|
|Conductor material : Soft annealed bare copper wire|
|Cable construction : 4 twisted pairs stranded together|
|Cable colours: Blue|
|Twisted pair lay length : ≤38mm|