Alogic 10m Black Cat6 Network Cable Patch Cables – C6-10-Black
(inc. of GST)
ALOGIC 10m Black CAT6 network Cable
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
ALOGIC Cat6 snagless patch cables are ideal to handle ultra-high speed and multi-gigabit protocols to transfer large volumes of voice data video and communications signals. ALOGIC CAT6 cables can help to improve the networks speeds by reducing impedance loss and network return loss in your network by as much as 4 %. The cables consist of 4 pairs of 24 AWG insulated copper conductors separated by a cross to maintain a uniform distance between them which leads to improved cross talk performance low insertion loss and higher data rates. Gold plated connectors ensure crystal clear transmission and the custom designed snagless boot protects the cable from any damage during installation.ALOGIC CAT6 snagless patch cables come in 1 different colours and a range of lengths from .3 m to 5 m which lets you colour code your installation.
- All ALOGIC CAT6 cables are A-Tick compliant with ACMA requirements.
- Supports 1 Base-T 1 Base-T and 1 Base-T Network
- Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
- Available in 1 colours to easily colour-code your network installation.
- Meets and exceeds all Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards
- 5 -micron gold-plated connectors to ensure clear transmissions
- Snagless moulded connectors to protect the RJ45 retaining clips from damage during installation.