- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Avaya DECT 3735 Handset
$588.50(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
This very capable handset has enterprise-grade telephony with professional messaging, Bluetooth, and a personal alarm. The advanced messaging makes it ideal for interacting with people or automated equipment.
This very capable handset has enterprise-grade telephony with professional messaging, Bluetooth, and a personal alarm. The advanced messaging makes it ideal for interacting with people or automated equipment. It features an alarm button that can be configured to trigger duress calls. DECT location functionality means colleagues are notified of the handset’s location, which makes the IP DECT 3735 Handset particularly suitable for lone workers. The handset supports 19 languages, up to 20hours of talk time, and up to 235 hours of standby time.
What’s in it for you?
- Roam within a building or across a campus—and take with you the high-quality wireless voice communication that’s delivered by this family of mobile DECT handsets.
- Trust the high security, scalability, low power, and long talk/standby times of the DECT standard. DECT incorporates high levels of security to protect against eavesdropping and unauthorized network access. It supports high densities of wireless voice communications, unaffected by heavy wireless LAN or other radio traffic.
- Become more productive with SMS messaging, a Bluetooth headset interface, and PBX features such as hold, conferencing, and messaging. To simplify management, the DECT phone handsets support remote configuration over the air or via cradle, 19 built-in user interface languages, and options for both IP DECT and ISDN DECT radio base stations.
- Save time and money with standard network connectors and Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, which make implementation and maintenance simple and inexpensive. The 3700 Series DECT Handsets work with the Avaya Aura® Platform and the Avaya IP Office™ Platform.
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 137 x 52 x 21.5 mm. • Weight: 113 g (including battery and excl with clip).
- Colors: Handset: Black.
- Display (w x h): 31 x 41 (2.0 inch) TFT.
- Ring signal: Adjustable in 8 steps.
- Earpiece: Adjustable in 8 steps of 3dB each.
- Max. sound ring signal level: 88 dBA @ 10 cm.
- Loudspeaker: DSP assisted duplex loudspeaker.
- Central phonebook: Unlimited no. of entries.
- Company phonebook: 1000 entries.
- Local phonebook: 250 entries.
- Selectable ring tones per contact.
- High resolution Color LCD display with white LED backlighting.
- 262K individual colors.
- Indicator: Illuminated display indicates incoming call/message.
- Vibration: Incoming call/message.
- Buttons & Keys: 3 soft keys, 5-way navigation key, off-hook key, on-hook and power on/off on the same key, numerical keys, sound off key, volume up/down, Alarm/multifunction button, mute button.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C.
- Storage temperature*: -20°C to +60°C.
- Enclosure protection: IP44, IEC EN60529.
- Immunity to electromagnetic fields: 3V/m EN61000-4-3.
- Immunity to ESD: 4 kV contact discharge, 8 kV air discharge (EN61000-4-2).
- Free fall test, standard product: IEC 60068-2-32, procedure 1, dropped 12 times from 1 meter.
- Multi-purpose connector for battery charging, software download and configuration.
- Standard 3.5 mm headset connector.
- Compliance to EU, US, Canadian and Australian Standards.
- Supports hands free profiles. 3 Storing Li-Ion batteries at high temperatures can rapidly and permanently reduce capacity.
Bluetooth Headsets (verified)
- 3M Peltor WS XP
- Jabra EVOLVE 65
- Jabra MOTION
- Jabra STEALTH
- Jabra SUPREME
- Plantronics BlackBeat GO 2
- Plantronics Blackwire 710
- Plantronics M70
- Plantronics M90
- Plantronics Voyager Edge
- Plantronics Voyager Legend