- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Avaya 9611G IP PHONE
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
This model includes integrated gigabit and a USB interface. It has a 3.5 inch graphical color display with a white backlight and graphical labels that can be administered centrally.
This model includes integrated gigabit and a USB interface. It has a 3.5 inch graphical color display with a white backlight and graphical labels that can be administered centrally. A contact center software adaptation provides simplified access to greetings, in-queue call monitoring, agent status updates, and more.
Enabling customers to transition easily to the best of IP phone technology, the 9611G IP deskphone delivers intelligent communications with a traditional look and feel, graphical color display, high definition audio quality with full duplex speaker, and a wideband handset and headset.
Competitively priced and high-performing, it supports a USB interface, integrated Gigabit Ethernet, a secondary Ethernet port, and up to three 12 or 24 Button Expansion Modules. Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphones, the 9611G leverages your enterprise IP Network to deliver sophisticated communications from headquarters or remote locations. Integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ Platforms, the 9611G’s evolutionary approach optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
What’s in it for you?
- Delivers high-definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to understand multi-party calls using the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset
- Facilitates access to information through an easy-to-read, high resolution color display and a permanently labeled Navigation Cluster (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK)
- Delivers visual queues that can speed task management through 8 Red/Green LED buttons
- Helps increase productivity through context-sensitive graphical interfaces
- Simplifies call control on the display using soft-keys to transfer, conference and forward calls and to access everyday processes including third-party applications such as companywide corporate directories
- Provides consistency through a common Avaya one-X® interface (including mobile endpoints)
- Wired/wireless headset compatible
- Enables efficient, high-speed call management through support for up to three 12 or 24 Button Expansion Modules
- Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”
- Provides choice through integrated Gigabit Ethernet and USB interface support
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions with Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based infrastructure
- Color display - 2.8 inches x 2.1 inches (7.0 cm x 5.3 cm) – Diagonal width: 3.5 inches (8.8 cm)
- 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 Softkeys
- Permanently-labeled feature buttons: Speaker, Mute, Volume, Headset, Contacts, Home, History, Message, Phone
- Permanently-labeled Navigation Cluster (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK)
- 24 administrative buttons and up to 8 lines displayed simultaneously with green / red LEDs
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Two message waiting indicators
- Gigabit Ethernet support
- Wall-mount option and dual-position stand
- Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Secondary Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device
- SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura Platform
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
Requirements and Platform Support
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.x and greater (H.323)
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.x with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.x
- Local or centralized electrical power; through a 802.3af switch, or local power supply (optional)
- HTTP file server