- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Avaya 1416 Digital Phone
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The Avaya 1416 Digital Deskphone is designed for the Navigator type user. Receptionists, assistants, and managers are examples of Navigator users – people who answer incoming calls, transfer customers to different departments or extensions, and monitor several line appearances throughout a typical day.
Designed for cubicle workers, sales staff, and other users with relatively simple telephone needs, the 1408 office phone system delivers a straightforward, productivity enhancing interface.
Provide a familiar interface, combining the best of past and present, for ease of use and efficiency. Fixed keys—familiar to any phone user—provide easy access to the most common features, while flexible softkeys provide contextual guidance and prompts.
Satisfy even the most discerning users with the clear, clean audio that’s delivered by integrated speakerphones and other advanced technology.Headsets can be attached easily to the 1408 and 1416 models. The 32-button expansion module for the 1416 can be programmed to deliver a wide range of features.
The Avaya 1416 Digital Deskphone is designed for the Navigator type user. Receptionists, assistants, and managers are examples of Navigator users – people who answer incoming calls, transfer customers to different departments or extensions, and monitor several line appearances throughout a typical day. For the Navigator user, the 1416 Digital Deskphone provides the most onetouch line/feature/speed-dial buttons without the need to scroll through on-screen lists
What’s in it for you?
- The 1416 Digital Deskphone supports 16 administrable feature buttons on the phone itself – and a 32-button expansion module provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons
- Each of the buttons features a dual LED (red, green) providing explicit status for the user
- For a familiar look and feel, the 1416 Digital Deskphone includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold and mute
- In addition, the 1416 Digital Deskphone includes a high-quality speakerphone, and supports a broad portfolio of wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack
- Context sensitive user interface along with three softkeys and a fourway navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs
- The viewing angle of the display on the 1416 Digital Deskphone is adjustable and measures four lines by 24 characters
- Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling
- The display is white backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions
|Codecs : G711|
|Call Control Protocol : DCP|
|2-Wired Line Interface|
|Button Module : 32 Support|
|16 Administrative Buttons|
|Three Contextual Soft Key Buttons|
|Message Waiting Indicator|
|Permanently-Labelled Feature Buttons : Headset, Phone, Call Log, Contacts, Voicemail Message,Speaker, Mute, Volume, Avaya Menu, Hold, Conference, Transfer, Drop, Redial|
|4x14 Chinese Characters|
|4 Rows x 26 Characters|
|Graphic Display : 181x56 Pixels|
|Dual Position Flip Stand|
|9-Foot Handset Cord|
|Color : Black|