- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Avaya 1408 Digital Phone
$388.30(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Cubicle workers and sales staff within a retail store are examples of Everyday users for whom the 1408 Digital Deskphone delivers a productivity-enhancing telephone
Designed for cubicle workers, sales staff, and other users with relatively simple telephone needs, the 1408 office phone system delivers a straightforward, productivity enhancing interface.
Provide a familiar interface, combining the best of past and present, for ease of use and efficiency. Fixed keys—familiar to any phone user—provide easy access to the most common features, while flexible softkeys provide contextual guidance and prompts.
Satisfy even the most discerning users with the clear, clean audio that’s delivered by integrated speakerphones and other advanced technology.Headsets can be attached easily to the 1408 and 1416 models. The 32-button expansion module for the 1416 can be programmed to deliver a wide range of features.
Everyday users typically rely on several forms of communication including voice and email – and while they require a quality telephone, their telephone use is relatively light or straight-forward in nature. Cubicle workers and sales staff within a retail store are examples of Everyday users for whom the 1408 Digital Deskphone delivers a productivity-enhancing telephone
What’s in it for you?
- Supports eight administrable feature buttons
- Each button includes dual LEDs (red, green) providing explicit status for the user
- Includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute
- Includes high-quality speakerphone
- Supports a broad portfolio of wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack
- Large capacity contacts and call log applications that can enhance productivity and personalization
- Context sensitive user interface along with three softkeys and a fourway navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs
- The three-line by 24-character display is white backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions