- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Asus Vg279qm 27′ Tuf Gaming Hdr Gaming Monitor Fullhd (1920X1080), 1XDP/2XHDMI, Fast Ips, Overclockable 280hz 1MS, Elmb Sync, G-Sync, Displayhdr 400
$978.89 (inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Offer Ends In:
Experience faster gaming with the ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM 27″ 16:9 280 Hz Adaptive-Sync IPS Gaming Monitor.
Experience faster gaming with the ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM 27″ 16:9 280 Hz Adaptive-Sync IPS Gaming Monitor. Featuring an overclockable 280 Hz refresh rate, a 1 ms response time, and support for Adaptive-Sync technology, this display helps to cut down on blurring and delivers a responsive user experience. Its 1920 x 1080 Full HD IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel offers clear details and wide 178° viewing angles. A VESA DisplayHDR 400 certification ensures that the monitor has a peak brightness value of 400 cd/m² and support for a wider range of colors for HDR content playback. Users have the option of HDMI or DisplayPort and can adjust the versatile stand easily to fit their preference. Otherwise, an optional VESA-compatible mount, stand, or arm can be installed if needed.
Incredibly Fast 280 Hz Refresh Rate
Astonishing overclockable 280Hz refresh rate means the display is almost twice as fast as conventional 144 Hz monitors. You’ll experience amazingly fluid gaming visuals, giving you the upper hand in first-person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
ASUS Fast IPS Display−1ms (GTG) Response Time
ASUS Fast IPS Display allows the display’s liquid crystal elements to switch up to 4X faster than conventional IPS panels for improved response. With a 1 ms gray-to-gray response time, smearing and motion blur are virtually eliminated. This display also delivers superior images with outstanding colors thanks to DCI-P3 95% color gamut and an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio. Wide 178-degree viewing angles ensure minimal distortion and color shift even when you’re viewing from extreme positions.
Certified NVIDIA G−SYNC Compatible
With variable-refresh-rate (VRR) technology enabled by default, you’re assured seamless, tear-free gaming experiences from your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-series graphics card.
HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) WITH DISPLAYHDR™ 400
HDR technology delivers a wider color range and higher contrast than traditional monitors. The brightest whites and the darkest blacks bring out details like never before. The display is also capable of 400 cd/m2, meeting the stringent requirements for DisplayHDR™ 400 certification.
Multi HDR Mode
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario.
- Dynamic Shadow Boost: ASUS Dynamic Shadow Boost technology automatically clarifies dark areas of the game world with optimizing other areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in shaded areas of the map
GamePlus: The ASUS-exclusive, integrated GamePlus hotkey offers in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
GameVisual: ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu.
Ultra-Low Blue Light technology: ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. Four different filter settings are available to control the amount of blue light reduction.
What’s in it for you?
- 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Fast IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 280*Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS FastIPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR™ 400 certification
|Compliance and Standards|