- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-Link Archer T2U AC600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter 2.4GHz (150Mbps) 5GHz (433Mbps)
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
With combined dual band, Archer T2U allows you to connect a PC or laptop to a wireless network of up to 600Mbps speeds.
The Archer T2U receives Wi-Fi signals on two separate bands. Supporting 256QAM technology increases 2.4GHz data rate from 150Mbps to 200Mbps for 33% faster performance. 433Mbps on 5GHz is ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while 200Mbps on 2.4GHz is perfect for normal use such as web surfing with legacy devices.
Miniature Design Makes It Easy to Take
Archer T2U is smaller than most 11ac Wi-Fi USB adapters in the market. With its compact and sleek design, it’s easy to take on the road. Users can plug the mini adapter to any USB port and left there for extended periods of time.
Double-shot Molding for Stylish Appearance
Archer T2U is given its crystal clear surface with our advanced molding technology. Moreover, users could feel smooth and soft surface because the strict polishing treatment hammers at providing high-quality touch experiences. Now, add the practical and fashionable adapter to your life!
What’s in it for you?
- High Wi-Fi Speed – AC600 (200 Mpbs on 2.4GHz band and 433 Mbps on 5GHz band) wireless speed with the next generation Wi-Fi – 802.11ac
- Dual Band Wireless –Selectable Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
- Mini design – A tiny way to get speedy next generation Wi-Fi connections
- Operating System – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X
- Advanced Security –Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards
|Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure Mode|
|Windows 7 / 8/ 8.1/10/ XP|
|Mac OS 10.7~10.13|
|IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a|
|IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x|
|FCC, CE, RoHS|
|1.6×0.7×0.3 in. (41×19.5×8.7mm)|
|Wireless Adapter Archer T2U|
|Quick Installation Guide|