- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Serveredge SE50UEX4P-USB 2.0 4-Port Rangeboost Ethernet – 50meters 4-Port USB Extender over Cat5e/Cat6 Cable
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The SE5 UEX4P supports maximum 8 USB devices by connecting with USB Hub, and comply with USB 2.0 or 1.1 devices: keyboard, mouse, flash drive, hard drive etc.
Ideal for I/O devices, printers, scanners, web cams, hard drives, flash drives and mp3 players
The Serveredge SE5 UEX4P is the 4 Port USB 2.0 Extender over Single Cat.5e/6, which allows users to extend 4 USB signal up to 1 meters over a single Cat.5e/6 Ethernet cable. With expandable devices demanded that the SE5 UEX4P supports maximum 8 USB devices by connecting with USB Hub, and comply with USB 2.0 or 1.1 devices: keyboard, mouse, flash drive, hard drive etc.
What’s in it for you??
- Supports USB 2.0 high-speed and USB 1.1 (low-speed, full speed) devices
- Operates with USB 2.0 high-speed host controllers and USB 1.1 classic hosts.
- Plug and play.
- No driver installation required
- Supports all major operating systems including Windows®, Mac OS®, and Linux®
- Single port USB extender. Number of devices can be increased by using standard USB Hub.
- Ideal for I/O devices, printers, scanners, web cams, hard drives, flash drives and mp3 players
- Bus powered local unit at computer. D/C power at remote unit
|50m over Cat.5e (or better)|
|1 x USB Type B (Female) ,1 x RJ45|
|4 x USB Type A (Female) ,1 x RJ45|
|Transmitter (no need)|
|Receiver ( DC 5V)|
|Maximum USB devices supported|
|8 USB devices by connecting USB Hub|
|1 x Rangeboost Ethernet Local Unit ,1 x Rangeboost Ethernet Remote Unit ,1 X Power Adapter,1 x Warranty Card|