Alogic Elements Hdmi Cable With 4K SupportMale to Male7.5m Cables – EL2HD-7.5
(inc. of GST)
ALOGIC Elements HDMI Cable with 4K Support – Male to Male – 7.5m
Designed for when performance, reliability and value count, Elements series cables are budget friendly while providing professional performance for home or commercial use.
Beware of other HDMI cables that don’t support 4K video at full refresh rates! Elements HDMI cables are designed and tested to carry 4K video at the HDMI 2.0 limit of 60Hz.
Engineered with low profile connectors and high flexibility, low bend radius cable, these cables are ideal for use where space is limited such as behind displays and in equipment racks.
Many HDMI 2.0 cables don’t provide the full 18Gbps bandwidth of a Premium High Speed class cable, meaning they can’t support 4K resolutions at refresh rates above 30Hz. ALOGIC Elements series Premium High Speed class cables support double the frame rate for silky smooth, lag free video.
Being able to provide high frame rates on supported monitors makes sure you get the smoothest video possible and gets the most out of gaming set ups.
Reliability You Can Count On
Engineered with professional applications in mind, these cables utilise highly flexible 30AWG (0.5 – 5m) and 28AWG (7.5 – 10m) cable for reliable performance and ease of installation in home or business uses.
Robust PVC moulded low profile connectors provide a comfortable grip and easy insertion while standing up to use in high traffic environments.
With hundreds of thousands of our cables installed in professional environments, this range draws upon our vast experience providing products that last the test of time in the most demanding applications.Whether at home or in the office, you can be assured that these cables won’t let you down
What’s in it for you?
- Connects HDMI source equipment to HDMI displays and other equipment
- HDMI 2.0 compatible- Supports 3D video and Ultra HD/4K resolutions at up to 60Hz
- Highly flexible cable with low bend radius can be used in tight spaces in equipment racks AV furniture and behind wall mounted displays
- Robust PVC low profile connectors provide a comfortable grip and easy insertion while standing up to use in high traffic environments
- Conforms to HDMI version 2.0 Specification. Data rates up to 18Gbps. Refresh rates up to 240Hz at 1080p. Colour depth to 48 bits – 16 bits per colour.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC) support allows IP-enabled devices to communicate without a separate Ethernet cable
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) support allows a display to send audio to a soundbar or home theatre without the need for a separate audio cable