- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Alloy POE3000ST – 10/100/1000Base-T PoE+ RJ-45 to 1000Base-SX Multimode (ST) Converter. Wavelength: 850nm. Max. range 550m
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
10/100/1000Base-T PoE+ RJ-45 to 1000Base-SX Multimode (ST) Converter. Wavelength: 850nm. Max. range 550m
Alloy’s POE3000 Series PoE+ media converters are standalone media converters used to power PD devices. The media converters give the ability to add POE devices to your network at remote locations where distance limitations do not allow direct copper connections.
The POE3000 Series media converters support two types of media 10/100/1000Base-TX and 1000Base-SX/LX or a SFP module slot.
With LFP (Link Fault Propagation) support it allows the administrator to easily diagnose link faults on their network. If the Copper or Fibre link fails, the converter forces the link status of the connecting device to also fail.Two methods of LFP are supported inclduing FEF (Far End Fault) and Forced Mode.
The POE3000 Series of media converters are designed for applications where the supply of power to attached Ethernet devices needs to be via the network connection, rather than by a power cord. Typical devices that use this method of powering are VoIP Phones, Wireless Access points and IP based Cameras. The POE3000 Series media converters are fully compliant to the IEEE 802.3at standard.
The converters support all relevant 802.3at standards and support features such as signature sensing and power monitoring features compliant with the IEEE 802.3at standard, including, PD discovery, classification, current limiting and other necessary functions. It also supports high levels of safety support with short circuit protection and power-out auto-detection to the PD.
What’s in it for you?
- Power PoE PD devices such as IP Phones, IP Cameras over UTP data cable
- IEEE 802.3at PoE (Power over Ethernet) PSE compatible
- Comprehensive PoE functions: PD Signature Sensing, power monitoring and current protection
- Supports Gigabit media conversion: copper-to-fibre
- 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation on RJ-45 copper port
- Maiximum fibre link ranges: 50kms (fixed fibre port models) or 120 Kms (SFP model)
- LC, SC and ST fixed fibre port connector models
- Flexible SFP fibre interface model – install Alloy or third party SFP modules
- Far-End-Fault and Forced mode LFP supports easy link fault monitoring and auto link shutdown