The MGBIC-T-C is a 1000M copper SFP module that can be installed into switches supporting a gigabit based SFP slot.
The MGBIC-T-C is a 1000Mb copper based SFP module suitable for a wide range of switches supporting a SFP interface.
The flexibility of the SFP interface allows users the ability to interchange modules at their convenience. This allows administrators to upgrade their cabling infrastructure without the need to upgrade their switching equipment.
SFP modules are hot-swappable adding another level of convenience for the administrator.
What’s in it for you??
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Fully metallic enclosure for low EMI
- Low power dissipation (1.05 W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus