- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
ALLOY IMGBIC-T – Industrial Copper SFP Module 1000Base-T, 100M, -40Â° to 85Â° C
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Industrial Copper SFP Module 1000Base-T, 100M, -40Â° to 85Â° C
The MGBIC-T is a 1000M copper SFP module that can be installed into any of the Ethernet Direct Industrial Devices supporting a SFP module.
All models support a wide temperature range of -40 to 85 C allowing them to be installed into the Ethernet Direct range of Industrial products.
With the ability to withstand both high and low temperature ranges these modules are ideal to the industrial market where excessive temperature ranges exist.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Extended case temperature range (-40° to 85° C )
- Fully metallic enclosure for low EMI
- Low power dissipation (1.05 W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus
- 1000Mbps Copper UTP
- Maximum 100m
- Input Voltage: Max. 3.47V
- Supply Current: Max. 375mA
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 85° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 85° C