Alloy’s APC1000 Series PoE media converters are standalone media converters used to power PD devices. The media converters give the ability to add POE devices to your network at remote locations where distance limitations do not allow direct copper connections.
The APC1000 Series media converters support two types of media 10/100/1000Base-TX and 1000Base-FX. The APC1000 Series of media converters are designed for applications where the supply of power to attached Ethernet devices needs to be via the network connection, rather than by a power cord. Typical devices that use this method of powering are VoIP Phones, Wireless Access points and IP based Cameras. The APC1000 Series media converters are fully compliant to the IEEE 802.3at/af standard.
What’s in it for you??
- IEEE 802.3at PoE (Power over Ethernet) PSE compatible
- 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation on RJ-45 copper port
- SC and ST fixed fibre port connector models
- Model with SFP Module Support
- Comprehensive PoE functions: PD Signature Sensing, power monitoring and current protection
- 3 Year Warranty