The Polycom VVX 400 is a 12 line IP desktop phone which means it can support up to 12 extensions in the office. The voice quality is crystal clear so you can hear every word that the other team is saying. The audio quality is high so that your workers will have effective conversations with other workers. Give your telephone attendant a Unified Communications (UC) solution to manage the calls.
The Polycom VVX 400 has a color TFT display so workers can easily see the call information on the display. The interface is user-friendly, so even new users can learn how to use the phone. The Polycom VVX 400 is easy to set up and install. The Polycom VVX 400 is also easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain. The Polycom VVX 400 can be operated in three modes: speaker, handset, and headset.
What’s in it for You?
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX.
- Over Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Works with Microsoft Lync, which is a unified communications platform that enables instant messaging, audio and video conferencing, online meetings, and more.
- There are buttons such as home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer on the device.
- The navigation cluster is designed for easy navigation and feature and function selection.
Guide and Datasheet