- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N Access Unit 2.0 Touch keypad & RFID – 125kHz, secured 13.56MHz, NFC
$1,289.20(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
2N® Access Unit 2.0 Touch Keypad & RFID is a compact access control unit equipped with an RFID card reader and touch keypad.
2N Access Unit 2.0 Touch Keypad & RFID is a compact access control unit equipped with an RFID card reader and touch keypad. The unit has a multi-frequency RFID card reader that allows using both older 125kHz cards and smart and secure 13.56MHz ones and thus covers functions of three separate access units. The device is intended for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Transition to smart and secured cards
- Smart automatic calibration
- Two-factor authentication
What’s in it for you?
- TRANSITION TO SMART AND SECURED CARDS:Ensure a step-by-step transition from obsolete, easy-to-copy 125kHz technology to a smart, secure 13.56MHz technology without the need for a high one-time investment.
- TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION:For an extra level of security, two-factor authentication can be set requiring users to confirm their identity by combining the RFID badge with a PIN code.
- SMART AUTOMATIC CALIBRATION:With regular automatic calibration, the unit reliably registers and evaluates each touch and prevents detection of unwanted or false touches (e.g. raindrops).
- REMOTE CONFIGURATION AND MANAGEMENT:The 2N Access Unit 2.0 can be remotely configured via 2N® Remote Configuration cloud service or administrator can use 2N® Access Commander for bulk management.
- EASILY INSTALLED EDGE DEVICE:A single ethernet cable, Power over Ethernet, and the option to connect a door strike, exit button, or door contact directly to the unit make installation very simple.
- SILENT ALARM:A unique code can be set on the unit that opens the door, but also triggers another action without warning the intruder, such as setting off an alarm at the building security control centre.
- GUARANTEED VISIBILITY EVEN AT NIGHT:Thanks to backlighting with adjustable brightness, visibility of the keypad is ensured even at night or in places with minimal lighting.
- NOTIFICATION OF INCORRECT PIN ENTRY:If anybody repeatedly enters an incorrect PIN to get into the building, the 2N Access Unit immediately notifies the administrator and blocks the keypad.
- TIME & ATTENDANCE TERMINAL:The 2N Access Unit 2.0 works as a T&A terminal recording all your employees’ arrivals and departures. These information are sent to 2N® Access Commander where can be seen in graphical form.
- NFC SUPPORT:Thanks to wireless NFC technology, you can also easily open the door using a smartphone with Android OS and the 2N® Mobile Key application installed.