- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N LTE Verso – Main unit with camera, Silver, LTE
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
2N LTE Verso combines minimum installation costs with a full-feature set. Using LTE technology means no other cable apart from a power supply is needed, with a benefit of all functionalities such as a video communication.
2N LTE Verso combines minimum installation costs with a full-feature set. Using LTE technology means no other cable apart from a power supply is needed, with a benefit of all functionalities such as a video communication. The main unit with HD camera can be accompanied by RFID reader, Bluetooth or Fingerprint reader supporting modules.
Ideal retrofit solution
Thanks to LTE connection 2N LTE Verso does not depend on available wiring. Together with 2N® Mobile Video service it offers full range of features like video calls to mobile devices and 2N answering units just like wired intercom.
Secure configuration via cloud:Connect 2N® LTE Verso to the LTE network and then add your intercom to the 2N® Remote Configuration on My2N.com portal to configure all its features from anywhere in the world via secured VPN connection.
Pick any of the 14 modules available:2N® LTE Verso is using the same standard module connection as 2N® IP Verso and therefore any of the additional modules can be connected to it, e.g. RFID reader, Bluetooth or Fingerprint reader. Choose a module with technology that suits you the most.
What’s in it for you?
- MINIMUM INSTALLATION COSTS:The LTE intercom doesn’t need any cables except the power supply and therefore it’s an ideal solution for retrofit in older buildings where an additional wiring installation would be uneconomical.
- CALLS TO MOBILE PHONE AND TABLET:2N® LTE Verso allows you to call a mobile phone or tablet over the cellular data in case, that even these mobile devices are connected to the Internet.
- BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY:Thanks to the Bluetooth module and 2N® Mobile Key app you don´t need to search your RFID cards or remember PIN code anymore. Simply use your smartphone for your identification. (module not included with main unit)
- MOBILE CREDENTIALS FOR FREE:Unlike our competitors, 2N offers mobile credentials via Bluetooth for free. Do not pay 6-10USD per each credential or any other fees. Simply install 2N® Mobile Key app and start to use your phone to open the door!
- INTUITIVE CONTROLS AND SEARCH:Create an intuitive and structured contact list similar to that in your mobile phone. Discover its luxury design and intuitive controls and search.
- ACCESS CONTROL:Achieve a greater level of security for all those at its location. 2N® LTE Verso makes it easy to prevent the entry of unauthorized persons.
- CAMERA WITH NIGHT VISION:See who is standing in front of your door, even in total darkness. Moreover, the camera is hidden from normal view. The intruder has no clue they’re being monitored.
- SUITABLE FOR THE DISABLED:The device can be fitted with an induction loop and pictograms suitable for communication with the hearing impaired. (module not included with main unit)
- SIP SUPPORT WITH NO SERVER NEEDED:SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.
- TOUCH KEYPAD:A highly sensitive touch keypad reliably records and evaluates every touch and ensures access to the building via the entered PIN. (module not included with main unit
- TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY:The touchscreen display has all the functions of a mechanical keypad and it also offers structured contact list. It is water resistant, vandal resistant and easy to read even in direct sunlight. (module not included with main unit)
- FINGERPRINT READER:Provide maximum access security for your building using modern, completely secure, and reliable access technology combined with luxury design. (module not included with main unit)
|SIP 2.0 (RFC - 3261)|
|Buttons Transparent buttons with white backlight and easily removable label|
|Number of buttons 1 to 146|
|Numeric keypad Optional|
|Microphone 1 built-in microphone|
|Sound pressure at 1 kHz at 1 m distance 78 dB|
|Codecs G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16kHz|
|Resolution – JPEG 1280 x 960 px|
|Resolution – video call 640 x 480 px|
|Viewing angle 120° (H), 90° (V), 145° (D)|
|Night vision Yes|
|Codecs H.263+, H.263, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4|
|Power supply 12V ± 15%/ 2A DC|
|Network connection LTE FDD Cat.1, 3GPP release 9 compliant4G Bands (MHz): B1(2100), B3(1800),|
|B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800) Output power - Class 3 (0.2 W, 23 dBm) @ LTE|
|Switch output NC/NO contacts, max 30 V/1 A AC/DC|
|Connection speed Uplink up to 5 Mbps|
|Downlink up to 10 Mbps|
|Active switch output 8 to 12 V DC depending on power supply (source voltage minus 2 V), max 400mA|
|Operating temperature -40°C – 60°C, touch display -30°C – 60°C|
|Storage temperature -40°C – 70°C|
|humidity 10%-95% (non-condensing)|
|Coverage level IP 54, IK08, touch display IK07|