- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N IP Solo with camera – black, flush mount
$1,315.00(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
2N IP Solo offers a combination of video calls and door control for your smart home
A compact IP intercom that would be a great addition to your smart home entrance. Despite that it has only one fitted button, it can astonish by a hidden HD camera, multiple functionalities including calls to your smart phone, and easy integration into an existing home automation system. Also available in Nickel.
- Makes the entrance part of any Smart Home
- Sharp video day and night
- Stylish and durable
What’s in it for you?
- MAKES THE ENTRANCE PART OF ANY SMART HOME:2N IP Solo offers a combination of video calls and door control for your smart home. The integration is easy due to open API.
- SHARP VIDEO DAY AND NIGHT:The hidden camera guarantees a sharp video of the visitor even at night thanks to its high resolution settings and infrared backlight.
- STYLISH AND DURABLE:The brushed steel in black gives the intercom a luxury appearance, but don’t be mistaken, all components are manufactured from the industrial high-grade materials to ensure its durability.
- CAMERA WITH NIGHT VISION:See who is standing in front of your door, even in total darkness. Moreover, the camera is hidden from normal view. The intruder has no clue they’re being monitored.
- EASY INTEGRATION INTO THE HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM:Easily link the intercom to the existing home automation system via open API.
- PICTURE TO EMAIL:2N IP Solo allows you to email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call.
- BOTH SURFACE AND FLUSH MOUNTED INSTALLATIONS:Choose from two intercom installations according to what might suit better to your entrance.
- EXTERNAL CAMERA:Simply connect an external IP camera to the intercom to cover all the blind spots.
- CALLS TO MOBILE PHONE OR TABLET:2N IP Solo will also allow you to call a mobile phone or tablet, over the local network via wi-fi or over cellular data.
|Signalling protocol||SIP 2.0 (RFC – 3261)|
|Buttons||1 x Transparent buttons with white backlight and easily removable label|
|Microphone||1 built-in microphone|
|Speaker||2W (Sound pressure at 1 kHz at 1 m distance)|
|Codecs||G.711, G.722, G.729, L16/16kHz|
|Camers resolution (JPEG)||1280 x 960 px|
|Camera resolution (video call)||640 x 480 px|
|Viewing angle||120° (H), 90° (V), 145° (D)|
|Video codecs||H.263+, H.263, H.264, MJPEG|
|Power supply||12v ±15% / 2A DC or PoE|
|PoE||PoE 802.3af (Class 0 – 12.95W)|
|LAN||Screw-in connector, 10/100BASE-TX with Auto-MDIX|
|Supported protocols||SIP2.0, DHCP opt. 66, ONVIF, SMTP, 802.1x, RTSP, RTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Syslog|
|Operating temperature||-40°C ~ 60°C (expected value, hasn’t been confirmed yet)|
|Dimensions||107(W) x 130(H) x 28(D) mm|