- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N Indoor Compact, Black
$437.00(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The 2N Indoor Compact is an indoor answering unit with tempered glass surface, 4.3″ colour display and intuitive controls.
The 2N® Indoor Compact is an indoor answering unit designed especially for the residential market. Installation by connecting a single UTP cable and configuration via a web interface guarantees that integrators can put the unit into operation quickly and easily. Users will be impressed by the minimalist design, tempered glass surface, 4.3″ colour display and intuitive controls. A simply elegant solution for video communication.
What’s in it for you?
- INTUITIVE CONTROLS, EVEN FOR INEXPERIENCED USERS:Accepting calls, opening doors, displaying missed calls or switching to silent mode has never been easier. Large, colour backlit buttons make the interface intuitive and easy to operate.
- CONFIGURATION VIA A WEB INTERFACE:Setting up all installed units, creating a directory and upgrading firmware can all be performed via the web interface, both from the local network and remotely using the 2N® Remote Configuration service.
- DESIGNER SURFACE MADE OF TEMPERED GLASS:The upper 3mm glass is chemically strengthened at 420°C in a salt bath, providing maximum durability and protecting it from scratches and impacts during everyday household use.
- CONNECTION OF THE UNIT IN A MATTER OF SECONDS:The structured cabling typical in houses today makes it possible to simply plug the 2N® Indoor Compact straight into the system. Powering the device via PoE and communication are ensured immediately.
|Type:||12V DC adapter or PoE 802.3af|
|Recommended power supply:||12V/1A|
|Reverse polarity protection:||yes|
|Controls:||7 capacitive buttons with RGB LED backlight|
|Display size:||4.3″ colour display|
|Induction loop output:||600mV RMS|
|Codecs:||G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16kHz|
|Codecs:||H.264, H.263, MJPEG|
|Recommended cabling:||Cat5e or higher|
|Input type:||switching contact (button/relay)|
|Contact type:||normally open (NO)|
|Contact parameters:||up to 50V/5mA, DC|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||152 x 153 x 50mm|
|Operating temperature:||0 to 50°C|
|Relative operating humidity:||10 to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Storage temperature:||-20 to 70°C|
|Recommended altitude:||0 to 2000m|