- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
The design of the 2N Indoor Talk answering unit will suit every flat or home. The aesthetic appearance of this product was achieved by using a glass surface and striking backlighting of its icons. However, we placed particular emphasis on selecting the highest-quality audio components in order to achieve a high-quality sound. This means you can talk to visitors outside as if they were standing right next to you. Invite them in and press the icon to open the door from the comfort of your home.
What’s in it for you?
- LUXURY DESIGN AND MATERIALS:The 2N® Indoor Talk is not only practical, it’s also an aesthetic addition to your home. Made from glass and other high-quality materials, its thin body protrudes from the wall by just 10mm.
- HD QUALITY SOUND WITH HIGH VOLUME:The 2N® Indoor Talk uses a HD audio codec and innovative speaker output design, which allows it to achieve a high volume and excellent audio clarity.
- CONCIERGE CALL:Use the 2N® Indoor Talk to make calls to not only a 2N IP intercom, but to other corresponding answering units in your home, or to reception in your apartment building.
- PARENTAL LOCK:It’s easy to prevent your children from accidentally letting strangers into your home when playing. Simply press and hold the buttons to activate a parental lock.
- MODIFICATION TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS:Set the required intensity of icon backlighting, choose your favourite ringtone from the 10 available options, or enjoy some peace and quiet by setting the unit to “Do not disturb” mode.
- PRECISION INSTALLATION BOX:The special flush installation box enables you to gently rotate the unit in order to achieve a perfectly horizontal position after the answering unit has been fitted.
- DOORBELL BUTTON SUPPORT:You can easily connect the doorbell at the entrance to your flat or home directly to the 2N® Indoor Talk unit.
- CALLS OUTSIDE THE LOCAL NETWORK AND REMOTE MANAGEMENT:The 2N® Indoor Talk is part of the My2N cloud, which means that you can also call it from an intercom that is not connected to the same local network. You can also manage the answering unit remotely using the 2N® Remote Configuration service.
|Type||12VDC +/-10% adapter or PoE 802.3af|
|Recommended power supply||12V/1A|
|Reverse polarity protection||yes|
|Controls||7 capacitive buttons with RGB LED backlight|
|Operation||press and hold the RESET button to restore factory settings, 3 LED status indicators|
|Induction loop output||600mV RMS|
|Codecs||G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16kHz|
|LAN||Ethernet 10/100BaseT, RJ-45|
|Recommended cabling||Cat5e or better|
|Input type||switching contact (button/relay)|
|Contact type||normally open (NO)|
|Contact parameters||up to 50V/5mA, DC|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||185 x 128 x 48.2mm|
|Weight (W x H x D)||387g|
|Operating temperature||0°C – 50°C|
|Operating relative humidity||10% – 90% (non-condensing)|
|Storage temperature||from -20°C – 70°C|
|Recommended altitude||0 to 2000m|