- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Comsol HD-SS-005 – 50cm Super Slim High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet – Male to Male
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
It is ideal for connecting flat panel displays or projectors to a wall plate.
Supports all the latest HDMI 2.0 specifications including 4K Ultra HD Displays ensuring you get the most out of your AV investment.
This Super Slim High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet is ultra flexible to fit into any tight space. It is ideal for connecting flat panel displays or projectors to a wall plate.
Being ultra thin and flexible doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice quality. This HDMI cable supports all the latest HDMI 2.0 specifications including 4K Ultra HD Displays ensuring you get the most out of your AV investment.
What’s in it for you?
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 1.4
- Supports all the latest 4K Ultra HD TV’s with resolution up to 3840 x 2160 (2160p)
- Manufactured using high grade oxygen-free 36AWG flexible copper cable
- 24k gold plated corrosion resistant connectors for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
- Triple shielding reduces interference, noise and distortion
- 3D Support defines protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications
- HDMI Ethernet Channel allows users to take full advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable
- Audio Support for 32 channel digital audio and lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- 4K Support enables video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 which is 4 times the clarity existing 1080p displays
- Supports maximum bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- Audio Return Channel allows an HDMI host to send audio data upstream, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable
- Additional Colour Spaces for additional colour models used in digital photography and computer graphics
|Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H cm): 15 x 25 x 3|