- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N Telecommunications 916112 access control reader Basic access control reader Black
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
2N Telecommunications 916112, Basic access control reader, Bluetooth, IP55, Near Field Communication (NFC)
This is a two-in-one Contactless RFID and NFC-ready mullion-style Access Control Unit that allows for access to electronically secured doors using an RFID card or NFC-enabled smartphone as the user ID device. This mullion-style access control reader is designed with a narrow profile to allow for convenient mounting in limited-space positions such as door frames.
The 2N 916112 mullion Access Control unit provides a modern approach alongside a safe and convenient way to unlock doors. Using an NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet with the 2N Mobile Key application, this module also provides versatility with RFID technology to allow entry from secured 13.56MHz cards. Users have the option of entry and organizations/residents can obtain temporary access to the building.
What’s in it for you?
- Convenience of mobile credentials
- Mullion-style narrow profile for door frame location
- Different modes of users authentication
- Web interface administration
- Straight forward pairing process
- Time & attendance terminal
- Remote configuration and management
- Dual format user authentication – RFID & NFC
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||