- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N SIP Speaker, Wall Mounted, Black
$828.30(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
2N® SIP Speaker, Wall Mounted is a versatile sound transmission system for IP networks. It is designed as a universal VoIP telephone with an audio output.
Take advantage of the 2N® SIP Speaker for playback of live or pre-recorded announcements. This enduring speaker offers a fully-featured audio system with SIP protocol support. What’s more, it doesn’t need any additional HW or SW investment, e.g. a computer with supporting applications.
- Live and pre-recorded announcements
- Scheduled announcements
- Server-less solution
What’s in it for you?
- LIVE AND PRE-RECORDED ANNOUNCEMENTS:Broadcast live or pre-recorded announcements. Not only from an IP phone or SIP microphone console but when using an IP PBX, even from your mobile phone.
- SCHEDULED ANNOUNCEMENTS:This innovative loudspeaker also has the functionality for advanced scheduling. You can thus easily prepare a schedule of reporting, separately for each zone.
- INFORMACAST PROTOCOL SUPPORT:2N® SIP Speaker supports Informacast protocol. Thanks to this you will be able to play the spoken word or sound recording even from Cisco devices.
- SERVER-LESS SOLUTIONS:2N® SIP Speaker is a comprehensive audio solution, with no need of a server. It saves you buying hardware.
- POWERFUL AMPLIFIER:Integral to the speaker is a 2N® SIP Audio Converter with built-in powerful amplifier rated at 2x10W.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION:All you have to do is connect the speaker to the existing LAN/WAN network. The device can then be configured via its own web interface.
- CONNECTION OF AN ADD-ON SPEAKER:An additional wall-mounted speaker can easily be connected to the 2N® SIP Speaker. You thus cover a greater area in the installation.
- BACKUP PROXY SERVER:In critical situations, you’ll appreciate the backup proxy server that allows you to make announcements even in case of a failure or malfunction of the PBX.
- INTEGRATION INTO VSM SYSTEMS:Thanks to ONVIF support, you can easily integrate the device into video management systems. You can thus immediately react to an incident with an announcement.