- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N SIP Mic – SIP Based Microphone Console
$1,729.20(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
A SIP based microphone console for paging can appeal not only by wooden designer case, but also by various advanced functions such as broadcasting to 12 zones, two-way communication thanks to an inbuilt speaker, or playing back pre-recorded messages.
A SIP based microphone console for paging can appeal not only by wooden designer case, but also by various advanced functions such as broadcasting to 12 zones, two-way communication thanks to an inbuilt speaker, or playing back pre-recorded messages. All these functions are available without the need of server or distance limitations.
- Server-less paging to up to 12 zones
- Two-way communication
- Pre-recorded announcements
What’s in it for you?
- SERVER-LESS PAGING TO UP TO 12 ZONES:2N® SIP Mic uses a multicast technology and sophisticated controlling mechanism hence enabling communication to up to 12 zones. Moreover, the microphone console- speaker connection is straight forward, no server needed.
- TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION:Call from the 2N IP intercoms to the paging console with an inbuilt speaker thanks to SIP protocol.
- PRE-RECORDED ANNOUNCEMENTS:Upload or record a message via the microphone and then play it by simple push of a button to a designated zone.
- EASY CONFIGURATION:Zones, priorities and announcements prepared in advance can easily be set up in the clean web interface.
- INTEGRATION WITH AN AXIS SOLUTION:The 2N® SIP Mic microphone console is fully integrated into the AXIS Audio Manager central control software. Also, thanks to support for AXIS Vapix®, announcements can be made using AXIS cameras or speakers.
- EASY INSTALLATION WITH A SINGLE CABLE:The 2N® SIP Mic is very easy to install simply by connecting it to an existing IP network with a PoE cable.
- LISTEN-IN FUNCTION:At simple press of a button one can listen to what is happening in certain zone.
- SUPPORT FOR IP PBX (SIP):The 2N® SIP Mic device may function independently or be simply connected to IP PBX.