- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N IP Verso – Main unit without camera – black
$908.60(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
2N IP Verso – Elegant design with high quality construction make this the most desirable door station
The 2N IP Verso security intercom is configurable to your needs thanks to its modularity. It provides reliable access control and allows you to easily interface with other systems. Now also in black, with a fingerprint reader, Bluetooth module, or touch display.
Get the latest technology in access systems. The Bluetooth module lets you eliminate access codes, entry cards, and key distribution.
Create an intuitive and structured contact list similar to that in your mobile phone. It is water resistant vandal resistant and easy to read even in direct sunlight
What’s in it for you?
- Adjustable door security levels:Make use of different security modes with the 2N® Mobile Key application, which allows you to adjust the functioning distance from the Bluetooth module
- Intuitive controls and search:The touchscreen has all the functions of a mechanical keyboard. Discover its luxury design and intuitive controls and search
- Access control:Achieve a greater level of security for all those at its location. 2N® IP Verso makes it easy to prevent the entry of unauthorized persons.
- Modularity:The modularity of this IP Intercom allows you to configure it to your requirements. Select the specific module, accessories and configurable functions.
- SIP support with no server needed:SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server
- Security relay:This simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system
- Integration to the security system:Easily link the intercom to the existing security system and increase site security
|SIP 2.0 (RFC – 3261)|
|Buttons||Transparent buttons with white backlight and easily removable label|
|Number of buttons||1 to 146|
|Sound pressure at 1 kHz at 1 m distance||78 dB|
|Codecs||G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16kHz|
|Bluetooth module (optional)|
|Bluetooth Smart technology|
|Security||RSA-1024 and AES-128|
|Buttons and keyboard functions|
|RFID card reader|
|RFID card reader||13.56MHz and 125kHz|
|Support for NFC||Yes, HCE and the 2N® Mobile Key application needed|
|Power supply||12V ± 15%/ 2A DC, or PoE|
|PoE||PoE 802.3af (Class 0 – 12.95W)|
|LAN||10/100BASE-TX with Auto-MDIX, RJ-45|
|Switch output||NC/NO contacts, max 30 V/1 A AC/DC|
|Active switch output||8 to 12 V DC depending on Power supply (PoE: 10 V; adapter: source voltage minus 2 V), max 400mA|
|Supported protocols||SIP2.0, DHCP opt. 66, ONVIF, SMTP, 802.1x, RTSP, RTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Syslog|
|Operating temperature||-40°C – 60°C, touch display -30°C – 60°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C – 70°C|
|Operating relative humidity||10%-95% (non-condensing)|
|Coverage level||IP 54, IK08, touch display IK07|
|Dimensions depend on configuration of the modules and installation type – see www.2n.cz for details.|