- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N IP Verso – Keypad module
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
It is used as part of the 2N IP Verso Modular Door Entry system.
Used for dialling users via their phonebook positions or phone numbers, control locks or other code-accessible functions
The 9155031 is a Keypad Module for use as part of the 2N IP Verso Modular Door Entry system. Used in conjunction with the Verso 9155101 or 9155101C Main Basic Units, this Module features 12 Button Backlit Keypad allowing the user to dial numbers within the Door Entry System phonebook, dial zones control locks or other functions utilizing numeric code access. The buttons of the Keypad Module are backlit with clear, white LEDs.
What’s in it for you??
- Numeric Keypad Module for use as part of IP Verso Door Entry System
- 12 Backlit Numeric Buttons
- Use for dialling users via their phonebook positions or phone numbers, control locks or other code-accessible functions
|Number of Buttons||12|
|Backlit||Via white LEDs|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C ~ 60°C|
|Dimensions||105(H) x 97(W) x 27(D) mm|