- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N IP Verso – Induction loop
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The induction loop module is used to transmit an audio signal directly into a hearing aid via an electromagnetic field
The 2N Induction Loop 9155041 is an electric device that transmits sound wirelessly from a 2N IP intercom to the hearing aid of a person with a hearing disability. On connection to an audio source, it allows people with a hearing disability to hear and perceive sounds much more clearly. By installing an induction loop at the door, you not only comply with required regulations, but you also allow hearing aid users to communicate with reception, for example, via the intercom. For this reason, the 2N Induction Loop is an invaluable aid when resolving the accessibility of public and private areas.
What’s in it for you?
- Audio Frequency Induction Loop
- Module for use as part of IP Verso Door Entry System
- 3 Large, backlit Status Pictograms
- Aids communication with users with hearing and visual impairments.
|Operating temperature range||-40°C ~ +60°C|
|Dimensions||105(H) x 97(W) x 27(D) mm|