- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N IP Safety – 2 buttons & 10W speaker, INFO/SOS labels
$1,666.50(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
2N IP Safety is a first-class security intercom designed for emergency communications.
2N IP Safety is a first-class security intercom designed for emergency communications. Whether drenched by rain or exposed to -40°C frost, it remains fully functional and allows you to reach help at once and its bright orange colour makes it easy to locate in poor visibility.
- Communications in all conditions
- Always visible and functional
- Integration into your existing system
What’s in it for you?
- COMMUNICATIONS IN ALL CONDITIONS:Get high-quality sound even in challenging circumstances thanks to HD audio with automatic volume adjustment and IP69K and IK10 grade extreme endurance.
- ALWAYS VISIBLE AND FUNCTIONAL:You can rely on the distinctive orange colouring and blue backlit buttons makes it easy to find when you need it.
- INTEGRATION INTO YOUR EXISTING SYSTEM:Increase the reach of emergency announcements. Thanks to its 10 W amplifier you can use 2N® IP Safety as a loudspeaker for public address.
- SIP SUPPORT WITH NO SERVER NEEDED:SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.
- SECURITY RELAY:This simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system.
- TAMPER SWITCH:The 2N IP intercom can be fitted with a tamper switch that detects unauthorized opening of the device itself.
- TIME PROFILES:This function allows you to define the period of time a phone number is valid.
- BACKLIT BUTTONS:2N® IP Safety features 1 or 2 buttons distinctively backlit in blue.
- AUDIO LOOP TEST:The intercom regularly performs audio self tests. In the event of a failure of the microphone or speaker, it reports the problem.
|SIP 2.0 (RFC - 3261)|
|Button design metal buttons with blue backlight or a red emergency button|
|Number of buttons 1 or 2|
|Numeric keypad No|
|Microphone 2 built-in microphones|
|Sound pressure at 1 kHz at 1 m distance 94dB (10W speaker)|
|Codecs G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16kHz|
|Power supply 12V±15%/2A DC or PoE|
|PoE PoE 802.3af (Class 0 - 12.95W)|
|LAN 10/100BASE-TX with Auto-MDIX|
|Passive switch NC/NO contacts, max 30 V/1 A AC/DC|
|Active switch output 9 to 13 V DC depending on Power supply (PoE: 9 V; adapter: source voltage minus 1 V), max 700 mA|
|Weight max. 2000 g|
|Operating temperature -40°C – 55°C|
|Storage temperature -40°C – 70°C|
|Operating relative humidity 10%-95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions 217x109x83 mm|
|Ingress Protection IP69K|