- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N IP Force – 1 button, pictograms, 10W speaker (card reader ready)
$1,777.60(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The 2N 9151101RPW IP Force Robust Door Intercom system, featuring 1 button, 10W speaker, and pictograms (card reader ready) has been designed to be an ideal solution where style and extreme performance is required
The 2N IP Force 9151101RPW IP intercom system features 1 button, pictograms and card reader (optional). The IP intercom has been designed to be an ideal solution where style and extreme performance is required. Much like the rest of the 2N IP Force, the was made to be both stylish & elegant combined with one of 2N s most robust Intercom systems available. The rugged mechanical construction provides anti-vandal solution whilst the IP69K standards shields the intercom system against water and dust. The 2N IP Force system also offers a huge range of upgrade options, associated products and accessories, allowing your IP-distributed Door Intercom System to be upgraded and adapted to include Access Control, distributed audio (such as intercom or public address) and video signal distribution.
What’s in it for you?
- THE TOUGHEST IP INTERCOM:It combines an anti-vandal solution with an elegant design. High durability guarantees the highest coverage on the market according to the IP69K and IK10 standards.
- ROBUST ACCESS CONTROL:Control access using the reader, keypad, or the integrated camera and achieve a greater level of security for all those on the location.
- SIP SUPPORT WITH NO SERVER NEEDED:
SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.
- SECURITY RELAY:This simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system.
- PICTURE TO EMAIL:2N IP Force allows you to email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call.
- INTEGRATION TO THE SECURITY SYSTEM:Easily link the intercom to the existing security system and increase site security.
- CALLS TO MOBILE AND TABLET:2N IP Force can call a mobile phone or tablet, over the local network via wi-fi or over cellular data.
- INTEGRATION INTO CCTV & VMS:2N IP Force can easily be integrated with your existing CCTV or surveillance system.
- TAMPER SWITCH:2N IP Force can be fitted with a tamper switch that detects unauthorized opening of the device itself.
- TIME PROFILES:This function allows you to define the period of time a phone number, RFID card or access code is valid.
|Power supply||802.3af (PoE) 48v/380mA DC|
|Adaptor 230v 10%||50/60Hz/12vDC, DC power supply 12v/2A DC|
|VoIP Number of voice channels||2|
|VoIP Audio Codecs||G.711, G.729|
|Interfaces Ethernet||Connector RJ-45, Ethernet speed 10/100 BASE-T|
|Interfaces Relay outputs||Maximal voltage 30vDC, Maximal current 1A DC|
|Interfaces Active output||9v~13vDC/700mA|
|Audio||2 integrated microphones 10W D-Class amplifier Fullduplex (AEC)|
|Operating temperatures||from -40 to +55 ºC|
|Cover level||IP65, selected models IP69K|
|Dimensions||217(H) x 109(W) x 83(D) mm|
|Dimensions with Frame||242(H) x 136(W) x 83(D) mm|