- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N IP Force – 1 button & keypad & 10W speaker
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
2N IP Force – 1 button, Keypad & 10W speaker
2N IP Force is an extremely durable IP intercom that can withstand even the most demanding conditions. It provides for visitor communication monitoring and access control. Take advantage of its superior features for maximum site security.
- The toughest IP intercom
- Wide-angle HD camera
- Robust Access Control
What’s in it for you?
- THE TOUGHEST IP INTERCOM:It combines an anti-vandal solution with an elegant design. High durability guarantees the highest coverage on the market according to the IP69K and IK10 standards.
- WIDE-ANGLE HD CAMERA (optional):Monitor events around the intercom with the integrated HD camera. It has 135°wide viewing and a night vision mode.
- ROBUST ACCESS CONTROL:Control access using the reader, keypad, or the integrated camera and achieve a greater level of security for all those on the location.
- SIP SUPPORT WITH NO SERVER NEEDED:SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.
- SECURITY RELAY:This simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system.
- PICTURE TO EMAIL:2N IP Force allows you to email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call.
- INTEGRATION TO THE SECURITY SYSTEM:Easily link the intercom to the existing security system and increase site security.
- CALLS TO MOBILE AND TABLET:2N® IP Force can call a mobile phone or tablet, over the local network via wi-fi or over cellular data.
- INTEGRATION INTO CCTV & VMS:2N® IP Force can easily be integrated with your existing CCTV or surveillance system.
- TAMPER SWITCH:2N® IP Force can be fitted with a tamper switch that detects unauthorized opening of the device itself.
- TIME PROFILES:This function allows you to define the period of time a phone number, RFID card or access code is valid.
|Power supply||802.3af (PoE) 48v/380mA DC|
|Adaptor 230v 10%||50/60Hz/12vDC, DC power supply 12v/2A DC|
|VoIP Number of voice channels||2|
|VoIP Audio Codecs||G.711, G.729|
|Interfaces Ethernet||Connector RJ-45, Ethernet speed 10/100 BASE-T|
|Interfaces Relay outputs||Maximal voltage 30vDC, Maximal current 1A DC|
|Interfaces Active output||9v~13vDC/700mA|
|Audio||2 integrated microphones 10W D-Class amplifier Fullduplex (AEC)|
|Operating temperatures||from -40 to +55 ºC|
|Dimensions||217(H) x 109(W) x 83(D) mm|
|Dimensions with Frame||242(H) x 136(W) x 83(D) mm|
|Weight (Net)2N® IP Force – 1 button, Keypad & 10W speaker||2.00kg|